Game Day Schofields Shitlords vs. The Carlton Copium Machine @ A literal mud pit because it rained all night and they played Rugby there yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Glazing Yes Man GIF by Noise Nest Network
Fran Healy Clown GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s true.. he literally logged off a couple of minutes before the first bounce yesterday

Correct. Because it was 1:35AM 🤷‍♂️

But he lives in Spain and travels to Mexico and tells everyone about it in every post he makes so thats ok

Aren’t you the flog who posted your champagne dinner menu, and a photo of your seaside dinner for one and books his Mediterranean vacations in September well in advance? 😂

Aren’t you the flog who posted your champagne dinner menu, and a photo of your seaside dinner for one and books his Mediterranean vacations in September well in advance? 😂
France in April but thank you for trying :$

lol why do you care, stalky 😂

Stays up to 1.35AM… Goes to bed at 1:45AM

I get that anything after midnight is super late for you but 1:35-1:45 is when I usually go to sleep

missing his team play

Didn’t miss anything. Why should I stay up to after 4am to watch something I can enjoy in the morning 🤷‍♂️ Complete waste of time and energy

Carltank game day Fred

“But but Saveloy Rockstar…” :$
We can talk about Cartlons 10 goal win with 17 men out, 2 debutants and how it also knocked Colonwood out of finals contention if you like? Judging by your non response in the 2023 Welcher of the Year fred though you either don't want to talk about that last bit, or are going for the 2024 Welcher of the Year award :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Schofields Shitlords vs. The Carlton Copium Machine @ A literal mud pit because it rained all night and they played Rugby there yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back