Game Day Schofields Shitlords vs. The Carlton Copium Machine @ A literal mud pit because it rained all night and they played Rugby there yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy shit... you want to talk about footy and not what time I went to bed??? šŸ¤£

Why would I respond to a fred from last year that I wasn't tagged in :shrug:
a) Fred was started this year
b) I quoted you so you would have got a notification n00b

I wouldn't have to post about you so much if you stopped making a fool of yourself every time you post

Itā€™s funny because itā€™s trueā€¦ you follow me around the Bay like a lost puppy, you even keep track of what time I go to bed :$

Meanwhile youā€™re 0-2 in our bets and wearing my av šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Ah someone commented that you had posted at 1.30AM and then you said you went to bed 10mins later. Nice try from somebody that keeps tab on what time I post in the morning

lol no. He just gets upset when someone points out that he's a :chicken:

Are you changing the topic again?
Just confused as to this sequence of events:

1) Sav posts he logged off at 1.35AM. AG then mentioning this 1.35AM time a mere few posts later is somehow stalker and obsessed.

2) AG posts about 2am months ago. Spreaders digs it up months later. Thats not stalker and obsessed

1724114618313.png

Make it make sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're confused alright and I doubt anyone can change that

1. You posted that I logged off at 1:35AM and went to bed at 1:45AM

2. You posted that you posted at 2AM

So seems like the one posting about posting times is you

You
also complained that I am "keeping a spreadsheet" tracking you :shrug:

Yeah it was totally me who posted you went to bed at 1.35AM. Kabanna said you logged off, then you confirmed it was 1.35AM. Maybe its time for another lie down

1724116185054.png

Then as you can see my 2am comment was only in reply to you posting that I posted at 4.30AM. So once again you brought up the times first.

1724116304825.png

You must really like embarrassing yourself

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Schofields Shitlords vs. The Carlton Copium Machine @ A literal mud pit because it rained all night and they played Rugby there yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back