Scotch First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

his skills deteriorate in game situations, whether its the added pressure, it doesnt matter, the fact is they need to be improved. i think u need to get back to the drawing boards coz observation are clearly wrong

isn't kicking in a game what matters? footystat is right on the ball, do you even play footy?

yer true MOle and collector y don't u just go back to the drawing board, maybe Auskick would help and then come back when u can at least speak some sense.

Alright enuf talk from u bloody year 11's.... the only ppl who wil play wil be strauss, clune furey and hummerston. Bull might get the odd game as well as hay but niether wil go close to a full season. Long, Chicka, Sofo or Hays will not even go close!
the likes of long and chicka can keep talkin themselves up as much as they want but wil be average 2nds players for the entire of the season.

SCOTCH XVIII 2007:<br />
<br />
FB: EARLE(vc) JOHNS OUGHTRED<br />
HB: WHITE HILL(co c) FUREY<br />
C: BOWDEN RIOLI WHITELAW<br />
HF: LIM STRANGE DAVIS(vc) <br />
FF: PERRY PRICE S.RIOLI<br />
<br />
R: CLUNE PARISI(co c) STRAUSS<br />
<br />
<br />
INT: ???<br />
who is sh.rioli?
<br />
<br />

- This team looks very strong, probably a little bit bigger then hailebury.. but the spine match ups against caulfield will be interesting.sounds like from other posters names like hummerston, bull, hay will be there from the bench?

Stop talking crap fellas. The only certainty we have this year is some superstar running. Might I say the runners of 2007 will join the likes of John Barnes and Brett Heady as quite possibly the best runners in the history of AFL football.

long seems to be a major contender amongst the yr 11s so he must be playing some ok footy but i think as tiges4flag stated strauss, clune furey and hummerston and bull maybs in and out of the side will b the only yr 11s in the side

Davo#5,
Who are you?
You claim to have finished at scotch in 2002.
If you did why are you still posting on a SCHOOL footy website, this is for boys who still go to school.
How do you have such knowledge of BOTH Scotch and Xavier?
However, i do commend you on your knowledge of APS football especially in regard to Haileybury scolarships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough from the year 11's if you all want to constantly talk about who is the best besides struass, i think you should all make a scotch 2nds XVIII because that what you will be or lower. besides struass there is no other player from yr 11 that is certain to play constantly let alone many games. i think we should stop talking the talk and start walking the walk. Yr 11's ill even start the thred for u. post on that rather than wasting posts on a decent competition.

Enough from the year 11's if you all want to constantly talk about who is the best besides struass, i think you should all make a scotch 2nds XVIII because that what you will be or lower. besides struass there is no other player from yr 11 that is certain to play constantly let alone many games. i think we should stop talking the talk and start walking the walk. Yr 11's ill even start the thred for u. post on that rather than wasting posts on a decent competition.

Not a bad post got to admire your arrogance! BUT I would love to see you reveal who you are theres no doubt alot of these yr 11's will play 2's as they did last yr. But with a weaker yr 12 contingent it seems you have underestimated the need for some consistent yr 11's other than strauss who is not really yr 11 standard, more yr12 or better.

He will be our most valuable player this yr and who are you to suggest yr 11's will play 2's for all we know you'll be lucky to play all games the season is only starting!

Furthermore if you are not one of Earl, Davis, Hill, Parisi, JB, White you are in no position to comment they are in my opinion the only blokes who could!

Well billy costigan i dont admire anything that you have just said, because you are a year 11. the year 12 this year is a much stronger outfit than that of the year 11's ever. the year 11s only had one good season lat year but that season you had was similar to one of our worst seasons. so i dont think the generalisations of that your year is better than ours.
The year 11s that will play will be along the lines of strauss and then the rest are maybes and possibles, non gaurenteed.
amonst them would be hummerston, furey, bull and the others may not but the next closest is a fairly long way behind after that it will most likly be year 12's fitting the spots. And to add to the fact that earl is spelt earle, and that there are a few more that are certain, i may not be but i can still comment that the weaker of the two sides(yr 11) seem to be the only ones that are on here alot, so obviously they talk the talk but i wish maybe some of them could walk the talk. because if what somepeople have talked if they could walk it they would all be chris judd but there not for a reason. and those names u listed are not on here anymore because they all dont need to talk cause they have already taken stps to let them walk. so basically yr 11s get over your self. hahah

the yr 12s may not be quite as strong as last yr (an extremely good team) but they r quite cleary better than the yr 11 group this yr judging on past years with the exception of a very select few and the ones will be dominantly a yr 12 team. it is a reality

can a year 11 please give us like the 10a team last year then put them in the team you reckon they will play in this year.. maybe just the best 15.. thanks

will parisi play with his shins cos i dun c him playin cricket that much whats up with that?

parisi will be fine shinsplints just need rest and he has plenty of time before the start of the season to get over them especially with the season under threat of being pushed back a month

ive heard will strange will play 1's.....if this is true, scotch must have a really strong team this year :thumbsu:

Well i was just reading some of ur other comments that you have made, are u a St.kev, because i would like to comment on the fact that both scotch and st.kevs (mainly stkevs) use gardiners creek water to water the pitches. so i just thought i would let u know that for ur knowledge because u seem to be very knowledgable, strange might not even make the team tho, not a shoe in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotch First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back