Player Watch Scott Pendlebury

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s no reason he can’t keep going until he’s 38 or older. Modern day players older than him who have reached a ripe age include Franklin (36 and counting), salmon (37), b Harvey (38) Bradley (38) Burgoyne (38) Tuck (38) and fletcher (40).

He’s most comparable I guess in game style to tuck Burgoyne and Bradley. Can’t see why with some luck he can’t pass them all.

Probably 3 more years after this year. Can he do it or will he even wanna play that much longer.

He should be forced to and then be put out to stud.

At least 4/5 father sons. With a spattering of father daughters. As there will be some collateral damage……

And before anyone looses their collective minds. I’m not serious. I have girls in my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to know where Scott Pendlebury fits in all of this.

Loved Pendles today. Showed the vision, decision making and execution only he has the capability to do
Yep. He was sublime today. He really is a fine bottle of wine.

He is having yet another outrageously consistent season. 23 disposals, 4.6 tackles, most goals per game since 2019, most score involvements per game since 2017, highest DE% since 2016, and his kicking efficiency is at its highest for years.

Stupidly defiant of typical ageing. Long may it continue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Scott Pendlebury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back