Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I like you.

you don't seem to suffer from the same stench as the rest of the stink rats.

It's much fainter.
You're tall, you should smell it from down here..its like hes eaten gym sock sandwiches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on earth would you have a gentleman like Packedlunch on ignore, Millky?
Lol can someone tell Milkylicker I don't know who the frk he is but i'm sorry:(

Also how can my nose put his filthy stench on ignore?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Millky is the opposition ruck too.
Looking forward to him ignoring Packedlunch 's knee when it's coming at his throat at the opening bounce
Sure, its high, free kick, goal to the Swamprats. Done and dusted. No wonder you guys score so poorly when your ruckman just throws away free kicks and is actually completely useless in the ruck. This match just got a whole lot easier. Probably a good thing I have such a poor player on ignore.

I'm pretty sure Millky is the opposition ruck too.
Looking forward to him ignoring Packedlunch 's knee when it's coming at his throat at the opening bounce
I'm looking forward to Millky95 hiding under Flashys kilt when he sees PL coming..you gotta be a real marshmellow to have anyone on ignore..let alone a big smoochy softie like our PL. It's hilarious!

Ohhhhhhhh hang on..I bet it was the 2012 GF, PL still has a fire burning inside him on that one, he may have gone and poked his tongue out at Millky on the Swans board..poor Millky. I hope you're ok Millky! We will try to keep PL in his cage, but wear 2 pairs of qooty shorts just in case matey.

Sure, its high, free kick, goal to the Swamprats. Done and dusted. No wonder you guys score so poorly when your ruckman just throws away free kicks and is actually completely useless in the ruck. This match just got a whole lot easier. Probably a good thing I have such a poor player on ignore.

Now you're just being ignor-ant :)

So we're playing softies who put people on ignore? Should be a romp in the park. A filthy, dark, underground park infested with rats, cockroaches and crack whores.

Who's our medical officer? We need to check our shots are up to date.

I'm looking forward to Millky95 hiding under Flashys kilt when he sees PL coming..you gotta be a real marshmellow to have anyone on ignore..let alone a big smoochy softie like our PL. It's hilarious!

Ohhhhhhhh hang on..I bet it was the 2012 GF, PL still has a fire burning inside him on that one, he may have gone and poked his tongue out at Millky on the Swans board..poor Millky. I hope you're ok Millky! We will try to keep PL in his cage, but wear 2 pairs of qooty shorts just in case matey.
1279.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back