Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

How in the heck do you plan to contain Ant Bear anyway? The guy is the most in form player in the league. Good luck with that.
Might I modestly point out that I am only rated at #4 on the latest SweetFA SweetRankings?:$

Official Team Sheet

B: wharfie_1870 , Jonts , AusHorrorStory
HB: Leet115 , Spookism , Wingard2Wines
C: Ant Bear , Close Contest , Quadzilla
HF: ShaunDuggan , I Dont Care , Power Raid
FF: FromTheHartland , toxic , NSWCROW
R: Millky95 , Sublime , MannumPower
Int: Ford Fairlane , Macca19

Changes
Spookism C > CHB
Power Raid CHB > HFF
Close Contest HFF > C

Thanks for showing faith in me coach
handshake.gif

Who have we got again this week ?.....the Granite Island wackers or something ??

True story

Went to granite island once , saw a dead penguin and that was about it.
What an Oddball. Should have taken your Maremma with you;)

Wow. 19 pages and I only posted 4 times. I forgot we were playing the Worriors, and I was so warried that I would be wearied, but now I'm just wurried. I need a drink...again as I just drunk my last drank
Cool av.
There, I finally found something nice to say about the Sludgevermin :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take that as a compliment. Coming from a worrier, anything other than drivel is nice
After seeing your (lol) team sheet I figured you could use a little boost to your self esteem.
You're welcome :rainbow:

A bowl of dicks, if you're happy to wait til Sunday
:thumbsu:
Was gonna offer him a bowl of dicks but then I thought nah he will just make it some long drawn out sexual thing so I'll leave it to someone else. I think he has a little problem with women.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back