Season 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally Posted by 2leftfeet
what do u mean by that 6udlv8? watched him play against the dogs couple of weeks ago and did very well kicked 2 goals one from 60 out with a 5kg ball because of the rain and set up one as well and played in the midfield u probably are forgetting he won the goalkicking there last year as a 17yo. wil be a good player in the years to come mark my words :)

Hello Josh

Your right on the money there Albert Park!!
:thumbsu:

Originally Posted by Albert Park
Hello Josh

Agreed- Josh you may kick the odd bag however it takes more than that to be classed as a good/decent footballer. As you are only 17 start working on intelligence and heart- now.

Haven't heard a whisper up here Big H, quite personaly I don't think we need anyone else but if Romma does get a couple more gun players I'll be the first to welcome them to the club.

Any whispers on who the players might be or with club they're from Big H?

After talking to romma on sat night he said he was talking to a couple of young guys from albury, an also a ruckmen. Would be handy top ups if u get them though.

Originally Posted by Albert Park
Hello Josh

Agreed- Josh you may kick the odd bag however it takes more than that to be classed as a good/decent footballer. As you are only 17 start working on intelligence and heart- now.

u couldnt be further from being correct on who this is nirvana josh is that pov he couldnt afford teh net let alone a computer but its is someone close to josh keep guessing tho should be fun to hear ur thoughts :)

[/quote] Last time i spoke to him which was pre season he said he was due for a new knee, having not seen him since i just assumed that cook in the paper was him, it will be a damn shame if it is all over for Quentin, does he still make an appearence at games or has he dissapeared altogether??[/quote]

No hasn't been sighted around the club for a while, pity because a fit Cooky would have just been that extra x factor against mitta i thinks.

interesting results today. Beechworth kicking more goals then mitta nd still getting 4 points. looks as though 2 more sides are out of the runing for the 5 being thurgoona and tallangatta. bet all the players are looking forward to the week off!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else regretted letting wahgunyah into this once great league? I guess one positive is that the rest of us will get an easy couple of games every year from now on. Lions? More like timid cubs.

No hasn't been sighted around the club for a while, pity because a fit Cooky would have just been that extra x factor against mitta i thinks.[/quote]

He really would be, i rate the man highly, pity his woman has him under the thumb too, not as much stupid events to laugh at him about

Has anyone else regretted letting wahgunyah into this once great league? I guess one positive is that the rest of us will get an easy couple of games every year from now on. Lions? More like timid cubs.

well if u regret letting us in wat about wodonga and rutherglen?wahgunyah has pushed every side they have played except for mitta..from sides we have played only mitta and kiewa are worhty of talking the talk not many other sides have convincingly beaten us

Home Truth... That has to be close to the stupidest comment to this site.

They have won a couple of games and been competitive in most games, including only loosing to KSC by a couple of goals

Home Truth... That has to be close to the stupidest comment to this site.

They have won a couple of games and been competitive in most games, including only loosing to KSC by a couple of goals

They will be unpopular if they continue to bring their own grog to away games. Not sure if it was the done thing in the Coreen League, or if they haven't been told, but it is certainly not acceptable in the TDFL.

They will be unpopular if they continue to bring their own grog to away games. Not sure if it was the done thing in the Coreen League, or if they haven't been told, but it is certainly not acceptable in the TDFL.

I hear they hide people in their boots so they dont have to pay at the gate.

Not to mention the squealing when other teams beat em up

Actually speaking of beating people up howabout those tallangatta boys punching on between themselves saturday night in the albion toilets.

dont think anyone has beaten them up only a cowardly act at thurgoona behind play to one player who was half his size but if you think that is beaten up you havent seen nothing

Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back