also i'd say Mount Beauty has the best pies

Mitta over Chiltern by 56
Tallangatta over Wahgunyah by 76
Kiewa beat Rutherglen by 47
Dederang in the end after a close 1st half to beat Wodonga 18
Thurgoona to be too strong for Barnawartha 23
Beehworth with a kick after the siren by 5

also i'd say Mount Beauty has the best pies

Thurgoona had an esy win at Barnawartha yesterday even though they lost the second, third and fourth quarters their opening 9.2 to 1.2 first quarter was enough of a buffer to see them out the game.

I see tallangatta has started the recruiting game by signing Jack Russell, Tyson Smith, Will Chilton, Tim Kennedy and James Arnott(good to see ya talked to us before leaving...mate). All over rated players anyway, none of em ever made an impact in O&M 2's, with jack being the only one i can see making an impact in the tdfl

Dont you look stupid mate, you could not be further from the truth. It's funny because these "over rated footballers" all of them expect for Russel made the interleague squad. Now im not sure if your some washed up never was footballer or just some old bloke who gets a kick out of trying to bag young players but the funny thing is they have made u look really stupid. Russel your one player who you said might make an impact has been serviceable however the other have been outstanding. Your ex kiewa player Arnott has also been great its funny what a can do when there back playing with there mates. Smith and other wodonga boy Gorupic would be clear leaders for there best and fairest. It's great to see these ex wodonga players really making an impact. I told you at the start of the year they would be more then handy pick ups and you said you would be happy to be proven wrong and cleary u have been. GO HOPPERS

Dont you look stupid mate, you could not be further from the truth. It's funny because these "over rated footballers" all of them expect for Russel made the interleague squad. Now im not sure if your some washed up never was footballer or just some old bloke who gets a kick out of trying to bag young players but the funny thing is they have made u look really stupid. Russel your one player who you said might make an impact has been serviceable however the other have been outstanding. Your ex kiewa player Arnott has also been great its funny what a can do when there back playing with there mates. Smith and other wodonga boy Gorupic would be clear leaders for there best and fairest. It's great to see these ex wodonga players really making an impact. I told you at the start of the year they would be more then handy pick ups and you said you would be happy to be proven wrong and cleary u have been. GO HOPPERS

IHP doesnt need me to fight his battles but if you check his previous posts im pretty sure his real identity has been mentioned on here before and he is in a fair position to commit on these blokes as he would have seen them develop at wodonga first hand. good on them for their start to the season. 2 things however and correct me if im wrong. 1) Arnott is a spud and 2) how long has it been since smitta lasted a full season so its good to see him playing good footy but hows he holding up?

Sounds like the Talangatta boys are starting to count their chicken eggs, which I can understand to a point, but don't come on here beating your chest because it just proves to everyone on here that you are all up yourselves. Keep a lid on it.

Sounds like the Talangatta boys are starting to count their chicken eggs, which I can understand to a point, but don't come on here beating your chest because it just proves to everyone on here that you are all up yourselves. Keep a lid on it.

This sounds like loser talk to me CIA

Your name might not be CLINT but you sure act like come across like one:D.

What the ****!!!!!!! English toss pot

Fair go NOP, clearly the English curricular was not one of CIA or Jack's greater subjects. For that matter nor was computer studies.

34569_dumbass_jpg5bb590bc79181d2bed7371c707aa9c59

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does everybody think of the TDFLs chances tonight against the Hume League? Some good players in both sides.

And why wouldnt Simon Bone be coaching given that he is last yrs premiership coach?

What does everybody think of the TDFLs chances tonight against the Hume League? Some good players in both sides.

And why wouldnt Simon Bone be coaching given that he is last yrs premiership coach?
well... in saying that, why is Jackson coach of the O&M squad?? From what i can gather he did a great job. You saying Copley isn't up to the job?

well... in saying that, why is Jackson coach of the O&M squad?? From what i can gather he did a great job. You saying Copley isn't up to the job?

Hi Jack,

Sorry for causing some confusion between us in the past but can you tell me more about this bloke Copley, what is his credentials and is he a good coach?

Not at all Jack but Copley has been out of the system for a few years at TDFL level (although he left as a sucessfull premiership coach). I would have thought Simon Bone would know all the good players from other sides as well. He may not have wanted to do it anyway.

Not at all Jack but Copley has been out of the system for a few years at TDFL level (although he left as a sucessfull premiership coach). I would have thought Simon Bone would know all the good players from other sides as well. He may not have wanted to do it anyway.

Copley is the Terry wallace of the bush-full of shit but he does bring others along for the ride.I spoke to him when the job was first announced and he told me he had no intention of watching any TDFL games-he was getting the Coaches to forward their better players to form a squad and would go from there.(Similar to last time he coached the TDFL)
I reckon his lack of preparation will bite him in the arse tonight.Graham Hart sitting on the Hume box will have done more homework than Copley and if it comes down to the boys off the ground if the squads are similar i reckon the Hume will win.

Copley is the Terry wallace of the bush-full of shit but he does bring others along for the ride.I spoke to him when the job was first announced and he told me he had no intention of watching any TDFL games-he was getting the Coaches to forward their better players to form a squad and would go from there.(Similar to last time he coached the TDFL)
I reckon his lack of preparation will bite him in the arse tonight.Graham Hart sitting on the Hume box will have done more homework than Copley and if it comes down to the boys off the ground if the squads are similar i reckon the Hume will win.

That definetely sums him up, but I think your being a little bit harsh on Terry Wallace....
Anyway can somebody please tell me who won last night?????

That definetely sums him up, but I think your being a little bit harsh on Terry Wallace....
Anyway can somebody please tell me who won last night?????

TDFL by 4 points in a very tightly fought game. TDFL looked the better side most of the game apart from last quarter were Hume hit the front at one stage. Battle of the backlines pretty much with not alot of clean footy won through the middle.
The Tallangatta rep's were very good, in particular Pash, Gorupic and Hansford were outstanding, and throw Osborne in there and Clancy for his job on Bomber for what i thought to be our best players.
Good crowd on a freezing night, so good to see our boys get up, the league was very well represented i thought!!!

how the f$@# would you know if that sums him up w***er if you dont even know the bloke?

I have never seen him play/coach and was enquiring along those lines. I never said I didn't know who he was.

Don't be so quick to jump on me next time.

Anyway, all pricks aside, it's great to hear that the TDFL boys got over the line in aclose game. Congratulations to all the players, coaches and support staff for their efforts.:thumbsu: Getting to represent your league is one of the most satisfying things you can individually achieve in football. I was lucky enough to represent 2 leagues on a number of occasions and rate playing in those sides almost up there with B&F's.

I have never seen him play/coach and was enquiring along those lines. I never said I didn't know who he was.

Don't be so quick to jump on me next time.

Anyway, all pricks aside, it's great to hear that the TDFL boys got over the line in aclose game. Congratulations to all the players, coaches and support staff for their efforts.:thumbsu: Getting to represent your league is one of the most satisfying things you can individually achieve in football. I was lucky enough to represent 2 leagues on a number of occasions and rate playing in those sides almost up there with B&F's.
Peter Copley did a good job in extracting and combining the best efforts out of previous enemies, with well crafted talks before and during the game that helped inspire them to play the four quarters out .
Darren Mathey and his fellow coaches, the trainers ,Physio and helpers are also to be congratulated on a great night .

A free "Winners" Team team photo is available off the Tallangatta facebook site.

G'day boys although not a regular in the tallangatta league thread do follow it pretty well, can anyone shed some light on Dederangs dismal season so far after losing the GF last year they have really dropped off is it true that Dicketts only took the job because they couldn't get anyone else.Have also heard they are trying to get a former O&M coach to commit to next year at this early stage

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back