Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Your kidding the biggest ones still playing.

Seriously mate, grab a copy of the movie Frozen and have a squizz, there is a song on it you would do well to take notice of.....
Either your source of info telling you the tribunal sat Friday was lying or you are just on here carrying on like a clown. I'm thinking the latter.
The investigation is taking place. Surely it's in everyone's best interests that is carried out in the most thorough manner.

Seriously mate, grab a copy of the movie Frozen and have a squizz, there is a song on it you would do well to take notice of.....
Either your source of info telling you the tribunal sat Friday was lying or you are just on here carrying on like a clown. I'm thinking the latter.
The investigation is taking place. Surely it's in everyone's best interests that is carried out in the most thorough manner.

Best interest of all if it's done sooner rather than later. I'm sure Wandin will be wrapt if players are given two or three weeks on the eve of finals.

Monnie - would that be the Monbulk seniors, Monbulk reserves and Monbulk Under 18's?

What are you doing in Kenya? Didn't realise you were a dentist?
Nah! Seniors. There are some great clubs in this comp and Monnie is only one of them. That's what make the Valley comp a standout.
Touring Africa for 5 weeks and currently in Kenya on the equator. Loving the African people and hope to get to the Monnie v Woori game if I can.
Not always easy to get reliable internet, though.
Re: dentist. They wouldn't let me bring the crossbow in my luggage.

They have appointed Toby Boyle as the new Football and Netball Operations Manager seems like he will do it all

Sorry if this is re-hashing old news but I don't recall anything from the league about this. I see that Toby left in April. Did he jump or was he pushed?

Left of his own accord-the position was re advertised and won by Pretzel

Thanks Upwey Fan. I guess you, and plenty of others around Upwey, were more than a little relieved when the siren went on Saturday. Three games to go and still controlling your own destiny. You should have wins in the next 2 rounds, but may have a big hill to climb at Olinda in the last round (no pun intended). Monbulk have Woori and Wandin in the next 2 weeks but as they are both at Monbulk they are in with some sort of chance as their form of late has been okay. I guess it would make Monbulk more than happy to throw a spanner in Upwey's works.

And I've gotta ask - who's Pretzel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Upwey Fan. I guess you, and plenty of others around Upwey, were more than a little relieved when the siren went on Saturday. Three games to go and still controlling your own destiny. You should have wins in the next 2 rounds, but may have a big hill to climb at Olinda in the last round (no pun intended). Monbulk have Woori and Wandin in the next 2 weeks but as they are both at Monbulk they are in with some sort of chance as their form of late has been okay. I guess it would make Monbulk more than happy to throw a spanner in Upwey's works.

And I've gotta ask - who's Pretzel?
Cam Pretzel Hutchison

Last edited:
TeeS watched the game today.

Never seen a more disciplined olinda side.

Held their structures amazingly.
Healesville just collapsed to every contest and got burnt accordingly

I was impressed

TeeS watched the game today.

Never seen a more disciplined olinda side.

Held their structures amazingly.
Healesville just collapsed to every contest and got burnt accordingly

I was impressed

The bloke in charge has an exceptional understanding of what's required. And just as importantly, getting it right at the right time of year. I was pretty surprised by yesterday's result personally. I guess sometimes you can only play as well as your opposition let's you. We're all still fighting for positions, so yesterday probably doesn't mean an awful lot, but good to square the ledger with H'ville.

Te Es just keeping a lid on it up there

Monbulk hitting abit of form and the way wandin are travelling ATM I would expect monbulk to get up

Woori need to win Atleast 1 game out of the 2 to survive
Both hard tasks against hville who would be keen to make amends for yesterday's debacle and wandin

The way I see finishing up
Olinda
Wandin
Healesville
Upwey
Monbulk

Woori to miss with a very healthy percentage

Te Es just keeping a lid on it up there

Monbulk hitting abit of form and the way wandin are travelling ATM I would expect monbulk to get up

Woori need to win Atleast 1 game out of the 2 to survive
Both hard tasks against hville who would be keen to make amends for yesterday's debacle and wandin

The way I see finishing up
Olinda
Wandin
Healesville
Upwey
Monbulk

Woori to miss with a very healthy percentage

Not keeping a lid on it, everyone can see we're on top with 2 to go. Just well aware of the quality that's challenging with us, and well aware that we need to go up a gear next month or we'll miss out !

I see that a number of undignified posts have been taken down. Well done, Mods!
The sniping from members of two top clubs does untold harm to both them, the league and a number of others undeserving of spite and bias.
Both clubs and their members have slaved their guts out - then along come a couple of malcontents who just want to score cheap points. Stay cool and measured if you want to do your club proud.
If there is a post that upsets you, report it! No point joining in the slanging match to bring yourself and club down. Read the Forum Rules!
Some of the stuff was grounds for litigation, too! You can be traced if it is required, so think before you blurt - and keep the forum relevant and enjoyable to all members of the footy community.

I see that a number of undignified posts have been taken down. Well done, Mods!
The sniping from members of two top clubs does untold harm to both them, the league and a number of others undeserving of spite and bias.
Both clubs and their members have slaved their guts out - then along come a couple of malcontents who just want to score cheap points. Stay cool and measured if you want to do your club proud.
If there is a post that upsets you, report it! No point joining in the slanging match to bring yourself and club down. Read the Forum Rules!
Some of the stuff was grounds for litigation, too! You can be traced if it is required, so think before you blurt - and keep the forum relevant and enjoyable to all members of the footy community.
Well said is it time to delete the forum like the EFL did ?

FWIW I'm not associated with any YV club but couldn't watch the dribblers slag people when even the tribunal couldn't find evidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back