SEASON 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously no salary cap in Division 2 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You know what I find funny about you, you make all these shit statements without really knowing anyone or anything about Powelltown, and when someone, like Jugga and even Aaron Bailey, come on here under their real names and set things straight you say absolutely nothing. You donā€™t challenge them, you donā€™t ask any questions, you donā€™t fire back. Nothing. Even under an anon, youā€™re just a piss weak bloke.

You know what I find funny about you, you make all these s**t statements without really knowing anyone or anything about Powelltown, and when someone, like Jugga and even Aaron Bailey, come on here under their real names and set things straight you say absolutely nothing. You donā€™t challenge them, you donā€™t ask any questions, you donā€™t fire back. Nothing. Even under an anon, youā€™re just a piss weak bloke.
You know what I find funny about you, you make all these s**t statements without really knowing anyone or anything about Powelltown, and when someone, like Jugga and even Aaron Bailey, come on here under their real names and set things straight you say absolutely nothing. You donā€™t challenge them, you donā€™t ask any questions, you donā€™t fire back. Nothing. Even under an anon, youā€™re just a piss weak bloke.
oldsec where did I mention Powelltown in my message, must be a guilty conscience lol
You are right, couldnā€™t give a damn about Powelltown to be honest.
Think I have gone back to both of them previously but donā€™t really care what you think to be honest.
Itā€™s also a forum knob jockey, if you donā€™t like my sh@t statements, donā€™t read them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Coming from someone who has posted 3 times is even funnier

Last edited:
oldsec where did I mention Powelltown in my message, must be a guilty conscience lol
Think I have gone back to both of them previously but donā€™t really care what you think to be honest.
Itā€™s also a forum knob jockey, if you donā€™t like my sh@t statements, donā€™t read them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You mentioned Powelltown you idiot by responding to a comment about them.

ā€˜Coming for someone who has posted 3 timesā€™ good comeback goose, what are you, 3 years old?

You mentioned Powelltown you idiot by responding to a comment about them.

ā€˜Coming for someone who has posted 3 timesā€™ good comeback goose, what are you, 3 years old?
oldsec show me where I mentioned Powelltown you muppet.
Maybe you are the 3 year old and canā€™t read as yet. You must have thought I mentioned them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Maybe you are the 3 year old and canā€™t read as yet. You must have thought I mentioned them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Show a bit of courage mate and if you say something, stand by it. You donā€™t have to run away, nobody knows who you are, donā€™t be scared.

Anyway mate, youā€™re a deadset flog and Iā€™m not responding again, that is unless you want to use real names.

Anyway mate, youā€™re a deadset flog and Iā€™m not responding again, that is unless you want to use real names.
oldsec again flog, show me where I mentioned Powelltown
My comment was guess there is no salary cap in division 2

You then jump on mentioning Powelltown, itā€™s so funny that you get so defensive when no one has mentioned Powelltown

Anyway enjoy that cr@p division 2 footy that you play or support or whatever it is you do out there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

75k says the by-laws ...
MortlockWatcher thanks mate. So $75k by 15 games is $5000 per game
22 players per team, if all players were paid equally, $227 per player each game.
Now letā€™s says 4 players are on $500 per game, 18 players at $166 per game

6 players at $500 per game leaves $2000 for 16 players = $125 per players

6 players at $500 per game plus 4 players at $300 = $66 per players for the other 12

Lots of players playing for the love of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my area although I do know know 50% of the coaches wage goes into the came.

Assistants 100%
Uniform merchandise
Drink cards fuel travel all in cap
ChristianBoy travel included, must make it hard for fly in fly out players (if there are any)

So if a coach is paid $10k, then $5k is included in salary cap, so brings it down to $70k.

Interesting

ChristianBoy travel included, must make it hard for fly in fly out players (if there are any)

So if a coach is paid $10k, then $5k is included in salary cap, so brings it down to $70k.

Interesting

Yes thatā€™s right. They have now moved all of the assistants to 100% of the cap which includes non playing. Also youā€™d be lucky to get a non playing coach for 10k let alone a playing one. Fair enough too they do a hell of a lot.

Yes thatā€™s right. They have now moved all of the assistants to 100% of the cap which includes non playing. Also youā€™d be lucky to get a non playing coach for 10k let alone a playing one. Fair enough too they do a hell of a lot.
ChristianBoy totally agree, lots of pressure on all senior coaches, playing or non-playing.
There are only 2 types of coaches
1. Those about to be appointed and 2. Those about to be sacked šŸ˜‚

I was lucky, I don't fit into either category.

I resigned after losing an Elimination Final because I had three kids under 8 by then and I chose family priorities over coaching. It also allowed me the chance to relax and have a beer during a match as well.
MortlockWatcher one of the few lucky ones who were able to go out on their own terms.
Not too many get that chance

Obviously no salary cap in Division 2 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Powelltown just thumbing their nose at the rules.

please donā€™t insult our intelligence and post that these blokes are playing for unders.
everyone knows thatā€™s garbage.

wake up AFLOE.

Its like the cheating by Man City in the EPL, making a mockery of the league and rules.

Lots of players playing for the love of the game

Thereā€™s still a few of us floating around. Though less than there used to be it seems.
Lots of regular seniors at my old club were happy enough with $50-100 a game.
And half of that came in the way of drink/meal tickets (essentially I was playing for $30 + a meal and 2 beers on Thursday night).

please donā€™t insult our intelligence and post that these blokes are playing for unders.

wake up AFLOE.

Its like the cheating by Man City in the EPL, making a mockery of the league and rules.
So who is this player they have recruited from SA.

Not my area although I do know know 50% of the coaches wage goes into the came.

Assistants 100%
Uniform merchandise
Drink cards fuel travel all in cap

wake up AFLOE.

If you new anything about the club or watching the games mate youā€™d know that theyā€™ve had 4 season ending injuries which as long as I can remember meant you didnā€™t have to pay them which means you have room in the salary cap to replace those players so instead of making crap comments do you home work about how the salary cap works

If you new anything about the club or watching the games mate youā€™d know that theyā€™ve had 4 season ending injuries which as long as I can remember meant you didnā€™t have to pay them which means you have room in the salary cap to replace those players so instead of making crap comments do you home work about how the salary cap works

Which of who would be considered high paid players have had season ending injuries?

Wratts, Cowan, Bayliss, Fowkes, Perry, Conyers, Van Unen, Moreland, Sherriff, Medows, Ashby, Messis, Johnson, Ekers,Castree or Sverns?

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2023