SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd give him 8, that's as bad as it gets
That is an absolute horrendous incident.

I just can’t believe people like this exist on the football field. Chasing after someone and coward punching them. With all the education around it’s perplexing.

Should be 10 weeks with 6 suspended.

And for what it’s worth, my mail is he’ll be back playing after a 3 week break….

If he only gets 3 weeks for that the competition is stuffed. That was a dog act that could have resulted in a very serious and possibly life changing injury to the Woori Yallock player. I can’t believe no player from Woori even noticed it.

Absolute lowlife player 22 from Wandin and deserves serious repercussions. I thought the game was well past this crap. Not even I experienced this in my career and I certainly saw some low acts.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep send the vision everywhere you can and shame the league.

That is a disgrace that it’s only received 3 weeks
Woori should just tell the league they’ll be pressing charges against the player. Its happened before to Leigh Matthews

You can’t just run up behind someone and coward punch them for zero reason anywhere else on earth.

Woori should just tell the league they’ll be pressing charges against the player. Its happened before to Leigh Matthews

You can’t just run up behind someone and coward punch them for zero reason anywhere else on earth.

The player is well within his rights to press charges.

Has happened numerous times in country footy

100% offered 3.
I think the match review panel hand out the penalties, using the matrix. Maybe they should have sent it straight to the Tribunal. (which in my experience this year has been fair). Not sure, but can club or the League appeal the match review panel decision?

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back