SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I laugh but also find it incomprehensible some of the stuff I read on this forum re: admin and the league. First it was the head-to-head outcomes if ladder positions are tied, now an umpires boss jumping on the ground to chase a player with a card and who could forget last year fixturing 3 divisions when there was only 21 teams in the competition including putting in Kinglake who had notified the league the year before they had left. I’m not from this league but do follow it and have attended games in the past. It used to be good but now I would say it would be close to the worst ran league in the state!

It very much a case the more the clubs pay the less they get these days. Far more admin at HQ than ever before for far less return.

Too quick, talented, and polished the dogs today. Woori looked clunky, old and without answers to be honest. Next week will be interesting, one game in a month for NW and a few sore boys is the whisper at Officer today.

Not sure about Greenwood, but pretty sure Edward’s played with Simon Gordon in a masters comp somewhere.

Greenwood is good friends with a couple of people involved at Healesville. Edwards does know Simon Gordon. Both will be there in 2025 I am informed too. Congratulations to Healesville FNC on their premiership win.

Saturday’s umpiring, again with the ear pieces was an absolute joke. The umpiring situation is a debacle. 😒

Haven’t heard anything positive about the whole set up. An umpires boss that believes any body contact is a free, down field and at times a yellow.

Another embarrassing MRO decision with the young Wandin player getting handed 2 weeks. Shouldn’t have even been sent off let alone a sanction. Entering a melee and you miss a Grand Final.
Total clean out required.

Another embarrassing MRO decision with the young Wandin player getting handed 2 weeks. Shouldn’t have even been sent off let alone a sanction. Entering a melee and you miss a Grand Final.
Total clean out required.
The problem is the league think they have had a brilliant year.
If the umpires boss hangs around there will be no umpires left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is the league think they have had a brilliant year.
If the umpires boss hangs around there will be no umpires left.

They are miles off the mark. Seville player given 5 weeks with nothing but grainy footage to go off. No engagement with the players involved or the clubs. They then get told it was an accidental head clash and they are almost disappointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back