Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 6 - Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2017-3-7_10-20-26.png VS upload_2017-3-7_10-20-57.png

The Bombers are coming off their first loss in season 23 following a 23 point loss to the Geelong wolves who responded well to the Willo_ takeover. this wasnt enough to knock them off the top of the perch though, as their superior percentage sees them enter this clash still in first place.

The inverse can be said of the Warriors who are languishing in last place . They havent been able to find their groove this season under Wooshette and unless she can turn things around quickly DapperJong will no doubt be eyeing off the top job.

images

Players to watch

Frankston Rover and new recruit I Dont Care have been in fine form so far despite the rest of their teams efforts. Expect these two to carry the Warriors to victory

Baghdad rookie Tony Lynn 15 has had an outstanding season so far and will no doubt be featuring on Mobbs Night. HaroLad has only improved on the field since taking over the captaincy. he is the Steve Smith of the Sweet FA right now

steve-smith-faceplant.jpg

harolad's inspiration

Crumpets tip

With the Warriors percentage looking more like a blood alcohol reading they desperately need a win this week. The honeymoon period is over for HaroLad and his bombers as they were bought crashing down to earth last week. I cannot see how they will get themselves airborn again within a week.

Warriors by 43 victory missiles.

TEAM SHEETS MUST BE POSTED BY 11:59PM ON THURSDAY.

HaroLad had a honeymoon?

I'm assuming he purchased the bride.
25 of them to be precise..
And lets be honest, we all purchase our brides in one way or another...

I think it was the wise Kanye that put it best...

"Now I ain't saying she a gold digger,
But she ain't messing with no broke, broke, broke, person..."

Still recovering from the punchup in the rooms after last week's game. We're back on track now, focused and steely-eyed.

Looking forward to DapperJong's contribution, I'm an admirer.

I for one, really enjoyed reading the drama, better than anything currently on telly :thumbsu:

Good post arrowman

Would read again

hear ye, hear ye, hear ye.

Dishonerable Judge Shermy presiding

So-called Qooty player Frankston Rover is hereby charged with the offence of clearing the all you can eat buffet at Sizzler, and not going straight to the dessert bar. He is also known to moonlight in purple footy boots, and thats just wrong.

The punishment for his crimes so to have him matched up against HaroLad on the weekend, so that Haro can tell him stories of his childhood.

That is all

Anything I oughta know about this wannabee bunch of upstarts Wooshette? Their moniker already has a greasy layer of bile forming in the back of my throat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hear ye, hear ye, hear ye.

Dishonerable Judge Shermy presiding

So-called Qooty player Frankston Rover is hereby charged with the offence of clearing the all you can eat buffet at Sizzler, and not going straight to the dessert bar. He is also known to moonlight in purple footy boots, and thats just wrong.

The punishment for his crimes so to have him matched up against HaroLad on the weekend, so that Haro can tell him stories of his childhood.

That is all

Can't wait... Please start when you're ready, Haro.

COuCFhHWEAEKU24.jpg

....apparently I still don't know what that is so if anyone wants to school me I promise to be really submissive!

That looks like a straight out copy and paste from your online dating profile...

Is this the team that stole craffles off us after we signed (not sure how valid this was) him for a few hours?

That broke my heart, so going to have to break some Warriors to make up for it.

Just proves craffles is smarter than most people on this forum.

That looks like a straight out copy and paste from your online dating profile...

True, minus the line about enjoying pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. My enjoyment of dressing up in a Little Bo Peep outfit and my aversion to hard work.

View attachment 343151 VS View attachment 343152

The Bombers are coming off their first loss in season 23 following a 23 point loss to the Geelong wolves who responded well to the Willo_ takeover. this wasnt enough to knock them off the top of the perch though, as their superior percentage sees them enter this clash still in first place.

The inverse can be said of the Warriors who are languishing in last place . They havent been able to find their groove this season under Wooshette and unless she can turn things around quickly DapperJong will no doubt be eyeing off the top job.

images

Players to watch

Frankston Rover and new recruit I Dont Care have been in fine form so far despite the rest of their teams efforts. Expect these two to carry the Warriors to victory

Baghdad rookie Tony Lynn 15 has had an outstanding season so far and will no doubt be featuring on Mobbs Night. HaroLad has only improved on the field since taking over the captaincy. he is the Steve Smith of the Sweet FA right now

steve-smith-faceplant.jpg

harolad's inspiration

Crumpets tip

With the Warriors percentage looking more like a blood alcohol reading they desperately need a win this week. The honeymoon period is over for HaroLad and his bombers as they were bought crashing down to earth last week. I cannot see how they will get themselves airborn again within a week.

Warriors by 43 victory missiles.

TEAM SHEETS MUST BE POSTED BY 11:59PM ON THURSDAY.

Featuring on Mobbs Night....it sounds like something off Crime Stoppers!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 6 - Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back