Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 2 – Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

How does it feel knowing when my phones in my pocket you're about 3 inches away from my goolies!
Makes me even harder than I already was, thinking about what I'm going to do to Tony Lynn 15 after that rohypnol kicks in. He necked that beer 25 mins ago so any minute now miggs is getting laid

Makes me even harder than I already was, thinking about what I'm going to do to Tony Lynn 15 after that rohypnol kicks in. He necked that beer 25 mins ago so any minute now miggs is getting laid

I am currently wheelbarrowing Packedlunch around the lobby bar!

Hey flog.

The changerooms now don't reek of shizen. Thanks for pissing off.

PS. You kick a bag this week and I will be so mad I'll... I'll...

I miss you too, I knew moving on would bring you out of hiding, so once again I get the job done for the Bombers.

raw-10.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An ex of mine once participated in group sex with Metallica at the duxton. She had to sign a waiver and everything. After a big day out

I also participated in group sex with metal men once..or twice. Okay, three times

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 2 – Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back