Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Baghdad Bombers (WLL) vs East Side Hawks (WLW) at Abdu Prison

umayLzR.png

The reigning premiers vs the most exclusive side in the sweet F.A. The Bombers should feel privileged that The Filth Wizard even lets them stand on the same field as the Hawks even though it’s a Bombers home game.

The visitors sit 4th on the ladder after kicking a wildly inaccurate 16.20 against the Rats and they will need to be more accurate against the Bombers if they want to stay in touch with the top 4. The Bombers got off to a flying start to season 24 and said 'what premiership hangover' before proceeding to crash and burn and lose their next 2 HaroLad will need some of his million rookies to step up as last seasons crop did if they want to go back to back this season and keep their slim grip on 8th place with a win over the Hawks.

Players to Watch

PhenomenalV1 – Dumped premiership hero Itsmyshow will be sitting back and laughing as PhenomenalV1 who displaced him at FF has only kicked 11 goals so far this season, HaroLad desperately needs more out of his new FF and lining up on a defence that allowed the Rats to score over 100 points might we just the tonic the so called #superrookie needs to become the #supersophomore

DapperJong – A high profile defection from the Warriors and a spot on the wing, only averaging 17 possessions and his captain will be wanting him to offer more in round 4. Has only kicked the 1 goal so far this season and the Hawks will be looking to DapperJong and their midfield brigade to help steer them over the line in this one

How they lined up in Round 3

The Official Team Sheet of the East Side Hawks
Round 3

B: Keg on legs - Marklar_33 - Karnezis_13
HB: jackenny - Brown Bottle - Milera2Betts
C: tgrs - Loonerty - DapperJong
HF: Biggie - BigJoeD_ - Eagling
F: Agent93 - BRAB - go you pups
R: spookism - brahj - The Filth Wizard
Int: Mr Eagle - larrikin

BAGHDAD/BOMBERS
Official Team Sheet

B: billingsnumber - Citroin - beez
HB: UnitedWarrior93 - HumanMeatball - Daniel McL
C: LicoriceAllsorts - Tony Lynn 15 - TheCoach16
HF: iDon - BEEG - ant555
F: Dawn to Dark - PhenomenalV1 - Trust_in_sps
R: KohPhi - HaroLad - miggs

INT: Shermy - Grandsun

Prediction

This one could go either way and we predict a seesawing battle that comes down to a coin toss at the end

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11:59pm AEST Thursday 24/08/2017 including the words 'Official Team Sheet'​

Last edited:

The Filth Wizard Now that you're not an admin I can finally tee off on your worthless carcass. What do you bring to this league apart from stale Simpsons references and the same old shit pantskyle jokes? Also, how does it feel knowing your leadership singlehandedly brought the league down whilst under your reign?

The Filth Wizard Now that you're not an admin I can finally tee off on your worthless carcass. What do you bring to this league apart from stale Simpsons references and the same old shit pantskyle jokes? Also, how does it feel knowing your leadership singlehandedly brought the league down whilst under your reign?

I answered all of these questions as admin.

Now I'm content to just spam in my post admin days. Did you know I'm averaging over a hundred posts a match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice ice breaker Miggs!

I answered all of these questions as admin.

Now I'm content to just spam in my post admin days. Did you know I'm averaging over a hundred posts a match?
Impressive. Should be a decent week then

Reads like a list they send out to every household within 500 metres of a primary school.

If the list is that long for gods sake miggs take your kids out of that school or so help me I will.

And there's the coward lurk liking in the background. BRAB just hurry up and ruin this match thread with your presence. We're all waiting with baited breath to hear all about your shaking and moral comapassing.

Odds on Miggs getting ousted by the bombers before the end of the season?
If so I'll be walking out the door with a mobbs and a premiership medal around my neck after my 2 seasons. You on the other hand will continue to be the stain on the league that you so proudly own. I could retire for a season, come back and you would still be using the same old shit banter you have mastered these past couple of seasons. Literally shaking your way to obscurity after one too many "oh no I'm offended" posts.

And there's the coward lurk liking in the background. BRAB just hurry up and ruin this match thread with your presence. We're all waiting with baited breath to hear all about your shaking and moral comapassing.

Already posted you silly goose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back