Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Extraordinarily good looking and the analytical mind of a mathematicion...it is unfair for the rest of us BRAB!

Is it possible for you to post without an exclamation mark? Do you use it to take the heat off your rape jokes?

Are you really stupid enough not to properly embed a logo into the match thread? You should be fairly familiar with the logo of the team that beat you in a grand final.

More incompetence from you. Shock, horror.

This is dumb even for you, but that's enough from me i'll leave it to the bombers to finish you off

This is dumb even for you, but that's enough from me i'll leave it to the bombers to finish you off

Doesn't answer my question mate.

Why can't you post a team logo?

This 'unknown stranger' doesn't sit on his ass all day posting Simpsons memes

422337.jpg

So we'll see you around 2.17pm then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that BRAB craves is someone to pander to his over inflated ego and feeling of self worth. But I'm sure when he gets home from his lower to mid level job being the door mat for his superiors, Susan will shower him with praise and stroke his ego telling him how great he is. But not until she feeds his 6 cats, finishes up microwaving his frozen McCains meal and buffering the latest Dr Who episode so her man is all set for a riveting night in Chateau BRAD. Enjoy it mate. You deserve it

It is damaging to the integrity of the league mate.

Do you take vertical video with your ipad?

Think you're damaging this league with you're bullshit
Must enjoy having your head so far up you're ass

All that BRAB craves is someone to pander to his over inflated ego and feeling of self worth. But I'm sure when he gets home from his lower to mid level job being the door mat for his superiors, Susan will shower him with praise and stroke his ego telling him how great he is. But not until she feeds his 6 cats, finishes up microwaving his frozen McCains meal and buffering the latest Dr Who episode so her man is all set for a riveting night in Chateau BRAD. Enjoy it mate. You deserve it

The life you described sounds wonderful.

Is Susan a catfish?

Wow, sounds like someone is upset at their own Susan for feeding the cats before him.

Think you're damaging this league with you're bullshit
Must enjoy having your head so far up you're ass

Your opinion on who is damaging the league would carry more weight if you weren't a 3 game rookie.

I do enjoy having my head up my arse though, it is the only pleasure I will ever experience in this world.

I think you really need a Susan in your life.

I genuinely can't imagine my life without susan now.

miggs please help me. I am suffering from crippling ego issues due to coupling my identity with my falling status in the sweet FA.

Only the bombers can save me now.

Your opinion on who is damaging the league would carry more weight if you weren't a 3 game rookie.

I do enjoy having my head up my arse though, it is the only pleasure I will ever experience in this world.

You're inflated ego destroys any sense of credibility you have

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back