Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers v Roys FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Scary moment for us here Footy Is The Win ! Made me antsy.

4 : 14.26 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win has it. What can he do with it?.
4 : 14.33 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win sells the dummy and helps himself to a bounce.
4 : 14.39 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win has a ping.
4 : 14.45 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win gets the six points.
Baghdad Bombers : 7.4.46
Roys FFC : 10.3.63

EFA!

Great win Bombers Roys , too good for me on the day Mobbs thanks for the week Roys, another great call philreich it’s a shame you dragged it out for an hour & a bit as now I’ve missed my nana nap.🥴
Oh well! Only thing to do then is hit the piss. 😉🥃

View attachment 1945288
You can get rid of the GIF now. :D

Good game Roys. Never in doubt (apparently).

Thanks for the banter and all the best for the rest of your season.

Thanks philreich for your faithful re-enactment of the crucifixion.

Let’s just p*** it all up against the wall Bombers, cos it’s all just a wee bit f****d right now!

Yay team.

IMG_1762.gif

Scary moment for us here Footy Is The Win ! Made me antsy.

4 : 14.26 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win has it. What can he do with it?.
4 : 14.33 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win sells the dummy and helps himself to a bounce.
4 : 14.39 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win has a ping.
4 : 14.45 {CHF} - Footy Is The Win gets the six points.
Baghdad Bombers : 7.4.46
Roys FFC : 10.3.63
My first ever goal. :balloon:🧨🎇🥂

Good game Roys. Never in doubt (apparently).

Thanks for the banter and all the best for the rest of your season.

Thanks philreich for your faithful re-enactment of the crucifixion.

Let’s just p*** it all up against the wall Bombers, cos it’s all just a wee bit f****d right now!

Yay team.

View attachment 1945320

I think Jesus died for everyone except philreich and Mr Easter Bunny is hopping mad!

Thanks for posting

And Roys, I can’t guarantee your protection in this weeks match thread… just saying…. But it was a fun week

“Neither having much reason to brag, norway blue came out tops over the brave 3KZ is Football. - 1m from 98 to 99.”

I don’t need a reason!

Solid, no frills win Roys! Good team effort to establish control early and hold it against a fervent Bombers opposition and chisel 4 points out of a tug-o-war. The streak continues for now! We have new targets to acquire.

It was a hard win to win, Bombers. Not just a walk in the prison for us today.I don't think the match was a good indication of either team's potential in S37. Plenty of games to go. Another meeting is assured! Thanks for hosting us in Abu Ghraib, I appreciate the decorative manacles err cufflinks. Good luck next week and onwards.

Onya philreich . :)
No frills looks about right. But a win is a win, glad I could play my part in contributing 1.3% to our score.

Bad luck Bombers..... Hey that could be your new name!

MATCH-UPS :

• In what was a very slow day for both, Ed_Gein exposed Jabba73's frailties. - 0m from 1 to 1.
No wonder I was dragged …

Well played Roy’s, stayed awake longer than we could.

Starting to think it is more than just bad luck now Bombers, can see a pretty bleak pattern emerging this season.

Thanks for posting philthy rich, you might as well keep up your streak and get it all out of your system before next season. Your usual fee has been dispatched.

1711865479454.jpeg

Well played Roy’s, stayed awake longer than we could.

Starting to think it is more than just bad luck now Bombers, can see a pretty bleak pattern emerging this season.

Thanks for posting philthy rich, you might as well keep up your streak and get it all out of your system before next season. Your usual fee has been dispatched.

View attachment 1945379
At least you can be certain that I won't be posting your game next week, as you're playing us.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back