Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

If so I'll be walking out the door with a mobbs and a premiership medal around my neck after my 2 seasons. You on the other hand will continue to be the stain on the league that you so proudly own. I could retire for a season, come back and you would still be using the same old shit banter you have mastered these past couple of seasons. Literally shaking your way to obscurity after one too many "oh no I'm offended" posts.

Didn't you join in season 22?

Depends which account you're referring to Bradley

I specifically remember you not getting any EKA votes in season 22 and having a sook about it.

Also blamed millky (god bless his soul) for not winning something.

This would be your 3rd season then?

I answered all of these questions as admin.

Now I'm content to just spam in my post admin days. Did you know I'm averaging over a hundred posts a match?

Pffft... quality over quantity.

(that's the standard go to line isn't it:p)

I specifically remember you not getting any EKA votes in season 22 and having a sook about it.

Also blamed millky (god bless his soul) for not winning something.

This would be your 3rd season then?
Yeah that was me

What's your point

Pffft... quality over quantity.

(that's the standard go to line isn't it:p)

That's the think Kofe, I bearlly waste a

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterge is so incompetent he can't even pick out our logo when it's clearly marked as 'LOGO' in the OP of our team thread.

What kind of moron hides their logo in spoiler tags.....

What kind of moron hides their logo in spoiler tags.....

Are you really stupid enough not to properly embed a logo into the match thread? You should be fairly familiar with the logo of the team that beat you in a grand final.

More incompetence from you. Shock, horror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back