Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Since the dawn of time, the ignorant have tried to silence and censor the greatest artist...

It's a compliment, miggs.

Nothing like a bit of misguided justification for the mindless herd.

Also:

miggs got a warning.

Harolad reported one of his own posters.

LicoriceAllsorts never leaves rubbish when he eats.

BEEG put a solid burn on Loonerty who responded as well as somebody can with a graph.

From Dusk Til Dawn thinks he's in a real fight club.

You forgot about me whipping you're ass all yesterday and that little scared BRAB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm...we have several used condoms that we could trade?

No point you lads using condoms when you all have the Aids, no turning back now, run wild and free.

Gee it really has not hit any great heights in here today, was really firing yesterday and today it is dry as a Nun's nasty. It feels like Geoff Boycott and Chris Broad are at the crease!

Must be because the Bombers were beaten within an inch of their posting lives yesterday, Dark to Yawn was so excited by this he has barely been seen today.

#bringoutyourdead

Must be because the Bombers were beaten within an inch of their posting lives yesterday, Dark to Yawn was so excited by this he has barely been seen today.

#bringoutyourdead

He is hungover from all the victory drinking we did last night, stay tuned.

#bringoutyourdead

That is untrue, I have been spending my time at the bedside vigil we have set up at BRAB's hospital bed. The little guy is pulling through but he is still on the critical list after yesterday.

#you'renext

#bringoutyourdead
"Must be"...

brahj, you'll be doing really well to put a full side on the park, come Sunday, with the amount of pain we inflicted on your boys yesterday...
It was the walking wounded at the Hawks.

#newking

He is hungover from all the victory drinking we did last night, stay tuned.

Browns fans?

That is untrue, I have been spending my time at the bedside vigil we have set up at BRAB's hospital bed. The little guy is pulling through but he is still on the critical list after yesterday.

#you'renext

Sad to see ThePhil liking this after the open counselling session we saw yesterday surrounding online bullying.

I hope Haro has the good sense to also report this post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back