Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

"Must be"...

brahj, you'll be doing really well to put a full side on the park, come Sunday, with the amount of pain we inflicted on your boys yesterday...
It was the walking wounded at the Hawks.

#newking

Yeah rightio, ease up mate. This is all just a bit of fun.

Browns fans?

Sad to see ThePhil liking this after the open counselling session we saw yesterday surrounding online bullying.

I hope Haro has the good sense to also report this post.

I believe today he is covering online stupidity.....if ever there was one session you should attend it is this one.

"Must be"...

brahj, you'll be doing really well to put a full side on the park, come Sunday, with the amount of pain we inflicted on your boys yesterday...

#newking

brahj is the leaders little lackey, even has a similar name the sycophant.

Nah, this kind of toxic environment that you are culturing in this thread is directly contradictory to the high roading you did yesterday.
It looks to me like you finally picked on someone your own size and don't like the outcome...

Plus, we thought, you of all people would be comfortable in a "toxic environment"...

It looks to me like you finally picked on someone your own size and don't like the outcome...

Plus, we thought, you of all people would be comfortable in a "toxic environment"...

Or maybe you're starting to heed my advice? You can't help yourself now and you've become just another bully despite my warning... disappointing, especially from someone who knows what kind of effect that shit has on people and their families.

Take a time out and a long hard at look at yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or maybe you're starting to heed my advice? You can't help yourself now and you've become just another bully despite my warning... disappointing, especially from someone who knows what kind of effect that shit has on people and their families.

Take a time out and a long hard at look at yourself.
Or maybe... what I said and not what you said.

No, you were talking more about a rush of blood, someone drunk with power, creating a monster, a scatter gun approach.
I'm just an advocate for the down trodden. I fight for the underdog. I choose my target very carefully. You have been hunting rookies for easy kills for too long.
Don't project your attitudes on to me, please. You've finally met your match and you don't like it. I don't blame you. It's a difficult realisation to come to.

Thank you for thinking of me. It touches me in the heart and my sensible office slacks.

You have no heart which will be proved Sunday.

"Must be"...

#newking

Funny how it's BRAB that allegedly gets defeated for you to become the "new king". Does this mean if I swipe down your most backwards poster the title comes back where it belongs? I'm a little fuzzy on the mythology.

4 on 1 and you spuds still can't land a blow.

Sounds a bit like your conception, risque.
would you say the weed is performance enhancing? how much do you use? i'm seriously curious. Do you bong, pipe or bucket?

Or maybe... what I said and not what you said.

No, you were talking more about a rush of blood, someone drunk with power, creating a monster, a scatter gun approach.
I'm just an advocate for the down trodden. I fight for the underdog. I choose my target very carefully. You have been hunting rookies for easy kills for too long.
Don't project your attitudes on to me, please. You've finally met your match and you don't like it. I don't blame you. It's a difficult realisation to come to.

That's nice, but because no one is paying you here no one actually gives a **** what you think so you can take your pseudo smarts back to Deakin and maybe figure out how you can bullshit your way to a doctorate and something more meaningful than an advocate for spuds on a fantasy football forum.

Au revoir, shit bird.

dawks have been squished so far. All they have left is stoner boy to help defend the castle

I figure more of us work. There'll be more of us coming through to break up the 'handjobpartynesday' deal you guys celebrate.

Funny how it's BRAB that allegedly gets defeated for you to become the "new king". Does this mean if I swipe down your most backwards poster the title comes back where it belongs? I'm a little fuzzy on the mythology.
Hey, I'm as uncomfortable with that title as you. I didn't choose it. Others gave it to me. If I protest, people will just pile on drive the point home. Then the name will stick and I'll never be rid of it.

That's how it works around here, right?

would you say the weed is performance enhancing? how much do you use? i'm seriously curious. Do you bong, pipe or bucket?

You drive around sluts for a living and you don't know the finer points of illicit substances?

Sounds like someone might be telling fibs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back