Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

People who claim there is a boys club and ergo take offence at its existance remind me of those blokes who make statements like 'it's not how big it is, it's where you stick it'.

You picking up what I'm putten (sic) down, Schnookerinos?

People who claim there is a boys club and ergo take offence at its existance remind me of those blokes who make statements like 'it's not how big it is, it's where you stick it'.

Who's taking offence to it??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now tell us all how its voted for and who was voting?

The league wide best poster award voted on by the league? I dunno. I only check it to see that I'm still on top of the all time votes.

The league wide best poster award voted on by the league? I dunno. I only check it to see that I'm still on top of the all time votes.
If there was an SFA power rankings system you would be struggling to currently be in the top 30 if im honest. Consecutive red arrows for you son

I on the other hand have been green arrowing since debut and would probably be sitting atleast top 20 currently and thats being modest

Face it filth, Youre old news mate. But hey atleast you WERE news.

You have a small dick??

If there was an SFA power rankings system you would be struggling to currently be in the top 30 if im honest. Consecutive red arrows for you son

I on the other hand have been green arrowing since debut and would probably be sitting atleast top 20 currently and thats being modest

Face it filth, Youre old news mate. But hey atleast you WERE news.

Being judged by miggs doesn't have the impact you want it to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back