Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You all laugh but the people of the SFA know I'm easily top 20. Can't wait for the next non BC bias rankings to come out...

Oh wait
Even in the BC rankings I am seventh, just imagine how much higher I'd be if it were legitimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as you all voted for each other. I find it no coincidence that the top 10 were littered with BC members.

It's funny what you can make people believe I figure.

I was the admin of the league mate, if I was going to rig official awards you would have sat on the All-SFA bench instead of getting VC.

It's a popularity contest, never forget.

I was the admin of the league mate, if I was going to rig official awards you would have sat on the All-SFA bench instead of getting VC.
It's not an official award.

And if you did that it'd be obvious you had an agenda, so instead you give me just enough so that it seems relatively fair but you know that I'm not happy unless it's the best.
I know that, and this season I'll overtake you.

And if you did that it'd be obvious you had an agenda, so instead you give me just enough so that it seems relatively fair but you know that I'm not happy unless it's the best.

Do you honestly think you're the best captain in the league?

It's official if the admin says it's official. Even got a nice little badge.

And I don't get your argument. If we gifted you votes then it means you would have been much later otherwise.

And you know I'm always happy to take you on Haro. You're the one that always leaves me.

Do you honestly think you're the best captain in the league?
I know so.

Look at the list, 95% of them are there because of me.

The team name, our premiership, my wittiness, I am the Baghdad Bombers.
It's official if the admin says it's official. Even got a nice little badge.
'Sweet FA Player's Association'

But ok, have it your way.
And I don't get your argument. If we gifted you votes then it means you would have been much later otherwise.
No, you made me the VC because you know it was just enough to keep me and the league from revolting. If I had been given anything less your agenda would become apparent to the league. You gave me the bare minimum.

I know so.

Look at the list, 95% of them are there because of me.

The team name, our premiership, my wittiness, I am the Baghdad Bombers.

'Sweet FA Player's Association'

But ok, have it your way.

No, you made me the VC because you know it was just enough to keep me and the league from revolting. If I had been given anything less your agenda would become apparent to the league. You gave me the bare minimum.

Can confirm. Only joined Bombers due to Haro

For those playing at home... these are two very, very humorous posts :D

It's funny what you can make people believe I figure.

So just out of interest, who was in the top 10?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back