Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful man...I hear around the traps he tracks and catches Pokémon.

Yeah I give him one thing, that tattoo on his stomach '' ''gotta catch them all'' is pretty dope.

Test average of 3.18.

If you ever watched him bat, you'd consider that average to be highly flattering, Toni

But but but... I'm a Top 20 poster!!!1

:D

No you are not.

It's nice to see you back.

There's clearly a bit of rust there, and the banter has definitely been a little lowbrow for my liking...

But if you want to get into it with swines, you need to be prepared to get covered in shit, eh?

There's clearly a bit of rust there, and the banter has definitely been a little lowbrow for my liking...

But if you want to get into it with swines, you need to be prepared to get covered in shit, eh?

I think the collective term is swine.

Please don't bash me.

omg, tell your mate to pass the nose candy.
Omg she's not my mate lol rofl

Even if she was, I doubt she would want to share her coke with a such a douchey government funded drain on Australia such as yourself. I bet you wear Jonny blaze jeans and a fubu gridiron shirt too yeah? 4204LYFE homie

Even if she was, I doubt she would want to share her coke with a such a douchey government funded drain on Australia such as yourself. I bet you wear Jonny blaze jeans and a fubu gridiron shirt too yeah? 4204LYFE homie

For a self-proclaimed bogan shit stain you know a fair bit about high fashion. Any regrets zipped away in the red and blue striped bags piled up in that wardrobe next to the hydro set up?

I have no doubt you are also stoned right now. You're a self hating pothead. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a self-proclaimed bogan shit stain you know a fair bit about high fashion. Any regrets zipped away in the red and blue striped bags piled up in that wardrobe next to the hydro set up?
Only the pair of Roberto Cavalli loafers I got in Milan that I paid wayyyy too much for. But not much else apart from that.

Well after hearing about your problem earlier, I doubt there would be much more possible than teasing. Such a waste

We were being nice for a second, understandably the rest of the Bombers were unsure whose posts they should be liking...

But I digress, nah your dick is so gross that when you walk around it makes the same sound your mouth does when you open mouth chew KFC potato and gravy. Wash ya knob ya ****in' dirty campaigner.

We were being nice for a second, understandably the rest of the Bombers were unsure whose posts they should be liking...

But I digress, nah your dick is so gross that when you walk around it makes the same sound your mouth does when you open mouth chew KFC potato and gravy. Wash ya knob ya ****in' dirty campaigner.
atleast I can get my gross dick hard you erectionless cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back