Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I ain't a sex pest.

I'm well. And you Mr.Miggs?
Sorry.

I'm fantastic. Albeit a little tired after beating up hawks all arvo and night. So much so I just climbed into bed. Goodnight friend. Take care

Sorry.

I'm fantastic. Albeit a little tired after beating up hawks all arvo and night. So much so I just climbed into bed. Goodnight friend. Take care

Early to bed, early to rise makes miggs healthy wealthy and wise in the ways of destroying hawks.

Hey BRAB .... BRAB ? ! ?
I had to do some asking around to find out what the "Survivor thread" actually was. I had no concept of it. So you can imagine my surprise when I was alerted to the fact that you gave me a sneaky , quiet, behind closed doors, little drive by in there.

Now, I didn't want to intrude on your cute little game, because... well, because I'm not rude that way. So I thought I'd respond out here. You don't mind, do you?

B-B-B-BONUS ROUND

First team to type TheCoach16 should delete his account wins a special prize!

Not sure how many times you need me to tell you, but ok, once more... I will NOT be deleting my account. However....

However. For arguments sake, lets say I did. I'M NOT, but lets say I did...

I reckon I might be remembered as,

"That coach dude that completely broke BRAB" ...

But rest easy, my friend. I'm not going anywhere for a while yet...

Hey BRAB .... BRAB ? ! ?
I had to do some asking around to find out what the "Survivor thread" actually was. I had no concept of it. So you can imagine my surprise when I was alerted to the fact that you gave me a sneaky , quiet, behind closed doors, little drive by in there.

Now, I didn't want to intrude on your cute little game, because... well, because I'm not rude that way. So I thought I'd respond out here. You don't mind, do you?

Not sure how many times you need me to tell you, but ok, once more... I will NOT be deleting my account. However....

Is it normal to cringe this much when someone declares they have beaten someone else?

Either way, congrats Coach. You're the best.

Hey BRAB .... BRAB ? ! ?

Tribe backwards pants won by the way.

There was a group of us in his course. He made it clear we all had to commit and anyone who didn't was a coward. My wife was pregnant with our first child and was due on the Friday. She went over and the course was on the Monday in Sydney. I decided not to fly up as I did not want to miss the birth so he called me a coward.
You know what I would've done?!

I would've joined a gym, worked out six hours a day, got really big, then studied MMA fighting for six months. Then I would've tracked him down, snuck up behind him, and POKED HIM WITH A STICK !

Then I'd run away...

Is it normal to cringe this much when someone declares they have beaten someone else?

Either way, congrats Coach. You're the best.
I didn't declare myself anything...

I'm actually quite uncomfortable with the whole thing. It was just a common thread amongst those who commented on the discussion...

Geez, brahj, don't shoot the messenger...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally considering the void.

This thread is vile. Shame on you coach, heartless bully.
Oh, you want to chat out here now?

That's a relief. It took me forever to find the obscure thread you were in, talking about me... this is far more convenient for me.

Oh, you want to chat out here now?

That's a relief. It took me forever to find the obscure thread you were in, talking about me... this is far more convenient for me.

Survivor is a pinned post.

Stop ranting.

Talk me off the edge.

You're making my point for me, brahj...

You'll notice, I was clearly commenting on what others may say. I certainly didn't state they were my own thoughts.

Yes?

I just apologised and said it was a misunderstanding.

Hopefully they will leave this embarrassing blunder out of the folk songs they will sing about you.

There's no shame in that. We all need a little support from time to time...

Is there a point to your question?

Yes. You're mentally deficient. That's the point.

Moving on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back