Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have a "lack of social or emotional reciprocity"...

So your question is redundant...

Please don't argue with me again or brahj is bringing out the atypical stuff.

We are trying to help you. Show some respect.

At what point did you realise that your schizophrenia was out of control?
Do you know what "schizophrenia" is?

That's a huge call by you. Thin ice, I'd call it... you've clearly learnt nothing.

Do you know what schizophrenia" is?

That's a huge call by you. Thin ice, I'd call it... you've clearly learnt nothing.

It was a spontaneous question mate. Please don't read into it.

Have you ever wondered why some people shake?

Do you know what "schizophrenia" is?

Should I do a double degree in gender studies to supplement my enrolment in psychology?

First of all, I think you mean "you're", not your. But "you're" a little excited right now, so it's ok.

But "you're" jumping to a lot of conclusions there. That's never helpful. So I can safely say, your assessment is not only inaccurate, it's deliberately mean...

Forgiveness please. It seemed right when I wrote it but you're probably right... as per usual.

Back to the question at hand though, it takes strength to be a winner, yet you are mentally weak and can't handle yourself around alcohol. Why?

It was a spontaneous question mate. Please don't read into it.

Have you ever wondered why some people shake?
No don't back peddle. Tell me what you know about schizophrenia. And what lead you to the conclusion that I suffer from it?

Forgiveness please. It seemed right when I wrote it but you're probably right... as per usual.

Back to the question at hand though, it takes strength to be a winner, yet you are mentally weak and can't handle yourself around alcohol. Why?

Do you have a distended stomach TheCoach16

No don't back peddle. Tell me what you know about schizophrenia. And what lead you to the conclusion that I suffer from it?

You are now fixated on one of the many questions we have thrown out today.

Brahj has come to the conclusion that you're not schizophrenic.

We must now ask WHY you chose to hone in on this. Do you have a family history of any disease?

More assumptions, more jumping to conclusions.
The correct question is "did you have a problem with alcohol?" or ""why did you choose to give up alcohol?"

"Are you mentally weak?" Or "do you consider yourself mentally weak?" Or "how would you rate your mental capacity?"

You're really bad at this...

You boys are clearly interested in my profession. If you have any genuine questions, I'm happy to accommodate.
But your poor attempt at mocking it is getting a tad tiresome...

BRAB I reckon we might be remembered as,

"Those two dudes that completely broke TheCoach16"

You are now fixated on one of the many questions we have thrown out today.

Brahj has come to the conclusion that you're not schizophrenic.

We must now ask WHY you chose to hone in on this. Do you have a family history of any disease?
I've humoured you thus far, BRAB.
Don't mention my family again. We clear?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More assumptions, more jumping to conclusions.
The correct question is "did you have a problem with alcohol?" or ""why did you choose to give up alcohol?"

"Are you mentally weak?" Or "do you consider yourself mentally weak?" Or "how would you rate your mental capacity?"

You're really bad at this...

Please stop avoiding the question, Mr. That Coach Dude. I'll remind you that this is a timed session.

...why are you so pathetic?

I've humoured you thus far, BRAB.
Don't mention my family again. We clear?

It was a very generic question coach.

These are the sort of questions actual doctors ask. This isn't gender studies.

Please stop avoiding the question, Mr. That Coach Dude. I'll remind you that this is a timed session.

We'll have to refer back to the DSM I think Brahj. We're getting nowhere.

Oh no, you think I'm pathetic...

How will I go on? Here's a question...

Why are you so insecure, that you need to belittle things you are completely ignorant about?

Run with what? This is how we will be remembered by others... including your family.

Does this trouble you?

Addiction can have genetic factors. We'll have to delve deeper into this.

Why are you so insecure, that you need to belittle things you are completely ignorant about?

That's it. No more harrasing the doctor.

Put him out nurses; and phone the family.

See you tomorrow coach. Think about what you've done.

Why are you so insecure, that you are unwilling to submit to therapy?

Sounds like you might be ignorant toward your own mental wellbeing?

How will you go on?

Run with what? This is how we will be remembered by others... including your family.

Does this trouble you?
Wow, I say don't mention my family, and you pounce on it like a bitch in heat...
Do you honestly think I'm worried about that?

You're too predictable... it's too easy.

Wow, I say don't mention my family, and you pounce on it like a bitch in heat...

He's trying to help you mate.

Please refrain from swearing, would you talk like that in front of your family?

Much like at home your, how did you put it?... "grumpy" tendencies will not to be tolerated here.

I hope I used the right word then. Please feel free to condescend me in a passive aggressive manner if I am incorrect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back