Official Match Thread Season 25, First Semi-Final - Dragons FFC vs. Baghdad Bombers @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Pick A Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait to beat my so-called "Qooty Dad". WHY CAN'T HE SEE THAT I'M NOT HIS QOOTY SON ANYMORE?

Also I'm going to break character for a moment to mention that I'm not going to be around that much this week due to IRL issues. Hope we have a good game, and go Dragons!

Taking it one week at a time, yet talking about being best on in a Grand Final this year? You're more deluded than I thought...

You are getting confused and overwhelmed....go and have a lie down.

I can't wait to beat my so-called "Qooty Dad". WHY CAN'T HE SEE THAT I'M NOT HIS QOOTY SON ANYMORE?

Also I'm going to break character for a moment to mention that I'm not going to be around that much this week due to IRL issues. Hope we have a good game, and go Dragons!

Mate hope everything is okay.

Mr September has got it this Sunday......I will play my role this week and save myself for GF day.
So we've got "Mr September" and "Mr Grand Final".
I hope to be named " Mr Mad Monday" and have my off ground deeds talked about for yrs to come.

You are getting confused and overwhelmed....go and have a lie down.
C'mon mate, get it together and pick one. Is it one week at a time or are you getting ahead of yourself, I need to know how to insult you.

Also, learn2multi bro.

C'mon mate, get it together and pick one. Is it one week at a time or are you getting ahead of yourself, I need to know how to insult you.

Also, learn2multi bro.

Let me make one thing clear I do not multi quote!

Also, learn2multi bro.

I have a lot of respect for you and feel you are capable of doing both.

I’m grieving. Still in the “denial” stage...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me make one thing clear I do not multi quote!
I have a lot of respect for you and feel you are capable of doing both.
True, I can, and I probably will.

No wonder you and The Coach have such a high post count. This whole page is dedicated to you two.

Trivago girl Tuesday. I believe I could place one right down the middle

View attachment 504125
As an employee of Flight Centre, I despise this company.

I do enjoy the girl though.

True, I can, and I probably will.

No wonder you and The Coach have such a high post count. This whole page is dedicated to you two.

As an employee of Flight Centre, I despise this company.

I do enjoy the girl though.

Mate it is all about supply and demand. We are just giving the people what they want.

So so so so much!

My “list” has not had a change in a very long time. The trivago lady (aka Gabrielle Miller) has impressed so much, she’s earned a place amongst the other greats...

I could imagine you wheelbarrowing her around your living room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25, First Semi-Final - Dragons FFC vs. Baghdad Bombers @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Back