Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Comments like this are probably the reason a footballer is hesitant to come out.

Really disappointed in you

I support gays mate and i supported autistic people too hmm rings a bell you stand for that too

Was richo not gay come on

I support gays mate and i supported autistic people too hmm rings a bell you stand for that too

You just said that Tom Hawkins is probably a "pillow biter". That's not supporting gays at all.

Ok mate but no holds. Got someone coming up from down south to have a look. Seems very interested
It'll have to be quick as the ex is hassling me about the kids.

Did lol

Again

Gagf you're the biggest campaigner at this club you're a snake, a judas and a vile human being. Why don't you gagf you stupid ****ing hypocritical mean ****wit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so what you're contending is a straight man can't be reamed up the ass?

No that's a bisexual I believe ahh well it confuses me with the whole LGBTiq anyway good luck to em

Richo's married isn't he?! Plus I had a giant crush on that man. My gaydar is normally pretty good ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Back