Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a zinger ready to reply to you. I tried to insert the image via link, then even went to the hurculean effort of saving it to my phone (ugh; so common) and uploading it. I tried for 40 minutes (I’m self-employed so **** it).

It will now go unseen, and that saddens me.
I would hate for the SFA not to observe a zinger today.

61A4C17C-3E98-4EB4-8C54-CFB1937C996C.jpeg

Hey Mum! Why didn’t you tell me?

Why didn’t you teach me a thing or two?

You just let me go out into the world.

You never thought to share what you knew!

So I walked under a bus.

I got hit by a train.

Keep falling in love

Which is kinda the same.

I’ve sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane.

And it felt so good, I wanna do it again.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! STAAAAAHHHHHHP!

Yeah, but it's wrapped up too tight and has way too much wrapping paper. I've been trying to unwrap it for years with no success
You've been playing pass the parcel, haven't you?

Hands up who has ever been involved in a demand planning software implementation project Should it really suck this much? Should I really feel I want to kill everyone on the project? Why is there never enough money in the budget for a decent catered lunch?

Hands up who has ever been involved in a demand planning software implementation project Should it really suck this much? Should I really feel I want to kill everyone on the project? Why is there never enough money in the budget for a decent catered lunch?
I don’t even know what those words mean.

Tarks :)

Group projects of any kind were invented by an alien race as a means to destroy human civilisation.

Group projects of any kind were invented by an alien race as a means to destroy human civilisation.
Little do they know that I’ve started a group project to prepare our retaliation against the aliens.

It mostly involves me collecting Tarkymetrics Votes from 46 unwilling participants and JoshWoodenSpoon , and then failing to do anything with them and blaming sausageroll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! STAAAAAHHHHHHP!
You love a bit of Bachelor Girl. So much sass.

rs_600x600-180619191341-600.bachelor-girl-band-200618.ww.jpg

Little do they know that I’ve started a group project to prepare our retaliation against the aliens.

It mostly involves me collecting Tarkymetrics Votes from 46 unwilling participants and JoshWoodenSpoon , and then failing to do anything with them and blaming sausageroll
I KNEW that was sausageroll 's fault.

Bastard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back