Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I was making fun of your

wait for it

E.... lisp.... sies

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahaahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
May you sit in 40 degree heat, and get a nibble on your line, every hour, but catch only undersized throwbacks :)

original.gif
My partners name is Jenny. I say to her all the time

" I may not be a smart man Jenny, but I do know what love is"

in that Forest Gumb southern drawl.

Then she hits me

May you sit in 40 degree heat, and get a nibble on your line, every hour, but catch only undersized throwbacks :)
Not much chance of that. I'm a gun fisho ;) and it doesn't get that hot here on the Sunny Coast

My partners name is Jenny. I say to her all the time

" I may not be a smart man Jenny, but I do know what love is"

in that Forest Gumb southern drawl.

Then she hits me
For a man & team that wanted me out of the thread ....you're doing a great job of dragging me back in ......this is indeed a tender moment of bonding

FondDirtyCanary-small.gif

For a man & team that wanted me out of the thread ....you're doing a great job of dragging me back in ......this is indeed a tender moment of bonding

FondDirtyCanary-small.gif
They say charity begins in this thread. You're welcome ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m here, was at the cricket yesterday

Oh we’re playing the Swamprats?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *snort* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back