Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s FRIDAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
giphy.gif

**** yeah! After this only 3 more days and I'm free!
You mean you'll be 3 days closer to a life of slavery, trudging from one paycheck to the next and hanging out for the weekends

Hands up who has ever been involved in a demand planning software implementation project Should it really suck this much? Should I really feel I want to kill everyone on the project? Why is there never enough money in the budget for a decent catered lunch?
Should've gone fishing instead
giphy.gif

Ok ....given the support for this POV .....I'll quietly leave

But B4 I go ....just want to wish both teams the best for this Sunday ....may the better team win
Your support is appreciated :)

Your support is appreciated :)
AB .....you can count on my support this Sunday for the Swamprats ......I've been practising & I'm ready to go Captain

SpryGlossyBagworm-size_restricted.gif
588865_280x180.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he your new recruit for S27?
You just never know .....so far, I've been a certainty to join 3 clubs .....so the certainty is, there's uncertainty

I'm thinking of a Grand Final half time unveiling :think:

A fish Called Wanda was one of my favourites.

Jamie Lee Curtis...
giphy.gif
There’s just something about her that freaks me out. She’s too tall and manly.

I think the unfounded ruour of her being born a hermaphrodite has probably stuck with me.

There’s just something about her that freaks me out. She’s too tall and manly.

I think the unfounded ruour of her being born a hermaphrodite has probably stuck with me.
Probably unfounded

Take a close look, before it's deleted ;)

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back