Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

You too muppet
I never even spoke to you.

giphy.gif

There’s just something about her that freaks me out. She’s too tall and manly.

I think the unfounded ruour of her being born a hermaphrodite has probably stuck with me.
If she's too manly ....I'm switching sides

2Fmt.gif

You just never know .....so far, I've been a certainty to join 3 clubs .....so the certainty is, there's uncertainty

I'm thinking of a Grand Final half time unveiling :think:
So when we're 7 goals up at half time in the grand final, you'll make an announcement???

So when we're 7 goals up at half time in the grand final, you'll make an announcement???
That would be the plan .....it depends on whether I can be squeezed in ....BTW who is the Grand Final Half Time Entertainment ? .....I'm sure SFA headquarters has spared no expense

That would be the plan .....it depends on whether I can be squuezed in ....BTW who is the Grand Final Half Time Entertainment ? .....I'm sure SFA headquarters has spared no expense
Just as long as it ain't Meatloaf!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tip toe through the tulips?
:thumbsu: ....with a full Symphony Orchestra & 50 strong choir .....he could really rock it !

A True Talent lost ......sits alongside Elvis & Chuck

Little do they know that I’ve started a group project to prepare our retaliation against the aliens.

It mostly involves me collecting Tarkymetrics Votes from 46 unwilling participants and JoshWoodenSpoon , and then failing to do anything with them and blaming sausageroll
The amount of time aliens or I will waste focusing on on you and Tarkymetrics...

2AAumka.gif

I KNEW that was sausageroll 's fault.

Bastard.
We see this as an escalation in hostilities. In retaliation you get a low level flyby as a warning....

Threats-BizarreThreats-UFOs.gif

If you really want to point fingers the aliens brought this all about.

But personally I’m not fussed about apportioning blame correctly. **** you sausageroll
F*** it. We think it might be best to just destroy you all. You brought this on yourselves...

giphy.gif

My golly I am hungover.

Me and my mates got drunk on life and laughed until all hours of the night. We all waited up for the Avengers trailer (despite me not understanding it or giving a shit about it) It was a good night.

Honestly, punch yourself in the face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back