Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 15: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Same.

My bigfooty time has had to be rationed this week to thread importance due to limited time on line.

NEAFL - Eastern Conference 2012 > This match thread.

Footy in India > This match thread

All Ireland Hurling final 2017 > This match thread

Busy schedule mate, thanks so much for fitting us in.

That's a lovely offer Tony, but we've been there done that.

This time around I'm on the receiving end though, and once the SIM's done with me mate, you are welcome to pick at my carcass like chicken Nixon did Kim Duthie. :thumbsu:

tenor.gif

I am a gentleman. I will ensure I cook you a nice breakfast the next morning.

Same.

My bigfooty time has had to be rationed this week to thread importance due to limited time on line.

NEAFL - Eastern Conference 2012 > This match thread.

Footy in India > This match thread

All Ireland Hurling final 2017 > This match thread

I'm up to 13 days in a row with no day off. I get one day off on Wednesday...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Busy schedule mate, thanks so much for fitting us in.
I have had a few tags this thread.

I found five minutes to fit you in between " Is Emu Export the greatest beer of all time?" & " Can we get a no clubs supported option."

Nah just we have **** all people who can work pastry and one of them is back in France at the moment.
I can eat pastry.

I'd work 13 days in a row for you.

Nah just we have **** all people who can work pastry and one of them is back in France at the moment.
The joys of summer in hospitality in Nov/Dec hey?

Don't worry about pies, Shermy will have so much time on his hands at Full Back, he'll be firing up the grill and cooking up some giant Tomahawk steaks for us all.
I've created a cement masterpiece at full back. The grill will be firing!

The joys of summer in hospitality in Nov/Dec hey?

Nail on the head. It's a crazy time. Work Christmas parties. Weddings plus the regular service. Busy times.

Nail on the head. It's a crazy time. Work Christmas parties. Weddings plus the regular service. Busy times.
Yeah 20 years of it mate, ****ing loved and hated this time of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 15: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back