Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Qualifying Final: Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey BRAB , wanna join us? We’ll give the Gumbies 2 first rounders so your set of supporters can have a whinge about your ‘loyalty’.

No idea what you're talking about tbh

rfctiger74 TJASTA

Half hats are in fashion! Saw someone on the tram wearing a nice light blue one.

Don't care, it's election day and I have bigger fish to fry than your bloody love of performance dehancing headwear

I'm at the booth at Frankston Primary handing out free samples to anyone voting for the decriminalisation party. I may be banned from voting, but the law cannot silence me!

Don't care, it's election day and I have bigger fish to fry than your bloody love of performance dehancing headwear

I'm at the booth at Frankston Primary handing out free samples to anyone voting for the decriminalisation party. I may be banned from voting, but the law cannot silence me!

And I dont care about your political campaigns.

Yeah man, freedom aint not free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok bucket hat!
buckethead.jpg

What time will it start AEDT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Qualifying Final: Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back