Official Team Thread Season 27 Rats - Premiers - now with added talent

Remove this Banner Ad

RAT STATS!
Round 3 VS Dragons
Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 7.30.00 pm.png
After a cracking week against the Dragons which unfortunately doesn't end in us getting the 4 points. However, we did an amazing job.

Stat wise philreich actually has the most DT points but I ****ed up. Sorry for the false hope sportsmaniac89 (Hey at least I remembered that you were leading hit outs)

Nunez and GotTheGoodes are ****ing guns in the middle with philreich somehow playing a supporting roll. Ah well he still gets walked off be the umps every wee. jackster83 Ant Bear and Nunez are aggressive. I kick a lot of goals but also a lot of points.

Round 4 we've got the Bears which should be ****ing great. THey're very active and have loads of great posters.​

I still haven't taken a mark since Obama was US president - seems that way anyway. I'm now firmly convinced that I'd struggle to catch a cold in Antarctica!!!!!

No wonder why they call you butter fingers

Gee - when (apart from the season 25 GF) was the last time we were involved in the match of the row??? If we get up and the Warriors lose, we'll be top of the ladder for the first time since - who the hell knows?????? Embrace the week gang: it's gonna be huge.

Hey team. Big week this week for us against the Demons. They're in good form, so let's show them what we've got.
They're pussies, we beat them twice last season before they paid handsomely for a miracle.

lol, would always throw you on ball when we needed an injection of pace.
How'd you get jackster83 to run, he hasn't broken out of a brisk stroll in 2 seasons of sim footy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, would always throw you on ball when we needed an injection of pace.
Welcome. Would you by any chance be interested in continuing to give jackster83 such excellent advice? Our leadership group has tried but so far failed to get the best out of him. There’s obvious untapped talent there...

Welp, I lied. But still...
RAT STATS!!!
Round 4 VS The Bears
Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.59.47 pm.png
Sooooooooooooooooo It's a big confusing spreadsheet with a lot of numbers. Here's the TL;DR
sportsmaniac89 is a great tapper of balls averaging 14 a match with rickety 2nd averaging .75 yep SM refuses to give up his ruck spot.
Nunez enjoys leather, specifically kicking it averaging 15.25 kicks a game. Kirkswan is pretty good at kicking too.
Mark wise GotTheGoodes has the stickiest fingers with 3 players yet to register a mark!
GotTheGoodes is the best handball by a long shot with SparkleNarkle and Far Kern around the half way mark.
Disposals belong to Nunez with 24.25 a game!
Tackles and FF belong to philreich (As does DT!!!)
And I am the best at splitting the sticks (3rd on the Fred ladder!!!)
Cheers lads!​

Welp, I lied. But still...
RAT STATS!!!
Round 4 VS The Bears
View attachment 636468
Sooooooooooooooooo It's a big confusing spreadsheet with a lot of numbers. Here's the TL;DR
sportsmaniac89 is a great tapper of balls averaging 14 a match with rickety 2nd averaging .75 yep SM refuses to give up his ruck spot.
Nunez enjoys leather, specifically kicking it averaging 15.25 kicks a game. Kirkswan is pretty good at kicking too.
Mark wise GotTheGoodes has the stickiest fingers with 3 players yet to register a mark!
GotTheGoodes is the best handball by a long shot with SparkleNarkle and Far Kern around the half way mark.
Disposals belong to Nunez with 24.25 a game!
Tackles and FF belong to philreich (As does DT!!!)
And I am the best at splitting the sticks (3rd on the Fred ladder!!!)
Cheers lads!​
what the **** is that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Season 27 Rats - Premiers - now with added talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back