Admin Notice Season 38 Administrator - Candidates Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Your rep should be showing you everything, he can also tell you if there’s any secret shenanigans going on in there.
Anything from committee he shows you you can and question and debate here.

What's not transparent about the process, U2? I've copied every Q&A from committee into our team PM and LG PM. I assume your rep is doing the same? TIF has clearly outlined the process in the OP.
Why double handle all the information? That's not efficient.

We are forcing 13 teams to double handle the information.

Hope we learn from it for next time.

I don’t vote on anything and honestly I don’t care how it’s done really, as long as we have best person for the job in there sooner than later. It doesn’t mean it’s secret or private or not accessible to everyone through their rep tho.

I don’t vote on anything and honestly I don’t care how it’s done really, as long as we have best person for the job in there sooner than later. It doesn’t mean it’s secret or private or not accessible to everyone through their rep tho.
You'd agree it's inefficient though and being in the open by definition would be more inclusive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd agree it's inefficient though and being in the open by definition would be more inclusive?
The committee has been fantastic, they decided on this format and so be it, not a big deal to me at all.

I'd argue it's been more efficient by orders of magnitude.

The one possible halfway mark improvement I might suggest in future would be to hold it in public, but threadban everyone except host, reps and applicants.

Btw committee reps can't be applicants, as that would make them replicants.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd argue it's been more efficient by orders of magnitude.

The one possible halfway mark improvement I might suggest in future would be to hold it in public, but threadban everyone except host, reps and applicants.

Btw committee reps can't be applicants, as that would make them replicants.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
That would be acceptable. People can see live information and ask their rep questions and go about their day and check in later.

ClarkeM DenieD and The Filth Wizard
- thank you all for applying

I ask each of you this:
-If you are personally unsuccessful in becoming admin, which of the two other candidates would you prefer as admin, and why?

Also who's better at golf?
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

ClarkeM DenieD and The Filth Wizard
- thank you all for applying

I ask each of you this:
-If you are personally unsuccessful in becoming admin, which of the two other candidates would you prefer as admin, and why?

I’m going to respectfully decline to answer this question but I will say this - anybody that seriously puts their hand up to administer this league does it for the love of the game and of this community.

When I was admin many years back now I would have done anything to keep this society healthy and thriving… not a single thing has changed.

I was the Season 21 admin, it’s pretty crazy to think I may be looking potentially for my replacement in season 41. I was a five season player back then and I was pretty good. I’ve drunk plenty of fine wine since then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice Season 38 Administrator - Candidates Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back