Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

With the ball in the forward pocket as the siren went!
Looking. Down. Field.

From the forward pocket.

You can't make this shit up.

The Wonders have reinvigorated the career of Ant Bear by playing him as a cork to plug holes on the HBF or BP. In this role he is already hot favourite to reach the top 5 in our Best Clubperson's Award.

Perhaps Barrybran and the LG at the Gumbies can take a similar measure with the struggling veteran okeydoke7

I can see the veteran on the hallowed pine giving Headless a run for his money in winning the Sweet FA's most prestigious Award.
Milestone games should see an almighty clash in the midfield this week between okeydoke7 and yours truly

WARNING!!! It's Ant Bear's 200th. Evacuate the thread immediately for your own safety.
Game #1:

A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY

This week, as we celebrate my 100th 200thgame, we look back at highlights of the preceding 199

Game 1: Round 1 S18 V West Coast Wonders
Eased into the SFA on a half forward flank, my first opponent was southernswannies. My first touch came 7 minutes into the first

Perfect use, enroute to 8 first term disposals, in a sparkling debut which netted 11 kicks, 10 handballs, 6 marks and 3 behinds in rainy conditions as we unsurprisingly beat the Wonders, by 22 points

Ant Bear 0 11 6 10 1 0 0 0 3 78

JampackedGrotesqueHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

Truly a wonderful sight.
Beautiful... just beautiful

Didja sing "Cheer, cheer the Red and the White"?
That song is an obvious parody of the Swamprats club song, Beer Beer but don't Ever Drink Lite

Game #1:

A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY

This week, as we celebrate my 100th 200thgame, we look back at highlights of the preceding 199

Game 1: Round 1 S18 V West Coast Wonders
Eased into the SFA on a half forward flank, my first opponent was southernswannies. My first touch came 7 minutes into the first

Perfect use, enroute to 8 first term disposals, in a sparkling debut which netted 11 kicks, 10 handballs, 6 marks and 3 behinds in rainy conditions as we unsurprisingly beat the Wonders, by 22 points

Ant Bear 0 11 6 10 1 0 0 0 3 78

Hi Everyone, here is to a good week.

And I would just like to start off by thanking the Gumbies for thinking of us this week, and starting a stand alone media thread, where okeydoke7 can go in and post his CV. Its such a relief that we won't have to fall asleep reading it here in the match thread.
Hai.

A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY

Game 2: Round 2 S18 v Gold City Royals

Enough of this flanker bullshit. Promoted to the wing for game #2, this game was notable for my first goal

Too bad, but my 14 kicks, 10 handballs and 6 marks weren't enough to stop the Royals, who won by 28 points

Ant Bear 0 14 6 10 3 1 5 1 1 85

The first 100 are gonna be easy, I've done this shit before

Hai.

A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY

Game 2: Round 2 S18 v Gold City Royals

Enough of this flanker bullshit. Promoted to the wing for game #2, this game was notable for my first goal

Too bad, but my 14 kicks, 10 handballs and 6 marks weren't enough to stop the Royals, who won by 28 points

Ant Bear 0 14 6 10 3 1 5 1 1 85

The first 100 are gonna be easy, I've done this shit before
Hurry the **** up Dingster, post that Ant Bear 200th media thread... NOW

Hopefully you won't duck me this time round 😁😁

When we get to the first bounce I hope to see you ready to go, not hiding in some back pocket like you did for Giants game.
Ooh, I'm sorry, but "someone" has cut U2tigers off at the knees and he is now a rover

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what happened last round?

Did the Gumbies fluke a win, or did you get flogged?
A monumental choke
20.23 - Goal to Barrybran (GUM) - ROY by 3 point(s). 21.31 - Behind to okeydoke7 (GUM) - ROY by 2 point(s). 22.29 - Behind to Jivlain (GUM) - ROY by 1 point(s).

We can blame you for bringing the Bombers into our match thread now.
Bombers. Bombers.

I shower five times a day and I still smell of Bombers.

<shudder>

Bombers. Bombers.

I shower five times a day and I still smell of Bombers.

<shudder>
You were responsible for making Harolad a SFA captain, yes?
That is something you can never erase.

Ant Bear - are you a winner or a loser in your milestone games?

I have a 100% record in my milestone games. Can anyone beat that?
I have a 50% record, I think.

A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY

Game 3: Round 3 S18 v Las Vegas Bears

Again amassed 20 disposals and 5 marks, as the Rats rolled the Bears by 13 points

Ant Bear 0 9 5 11 1 0 1 0 0 65

A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY

Game 3: Round 3 S18 v Las Vegas Bears

Again amassed 20 disposals and 5 marks, as the Rats rolled the Bears by 13 points

Ant Bear 0 9 5 11 1 0 1 0 0 65
Take it to the Bombers thread

How does someone find out their milestones?

I know I have the two AA and a premiership medal, but how about how many games played total?
Your raw stats are in the OP of the Gumbies team thread. Achievements we typically have to ask someone for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back