Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Does that mean ...........
I’m forgetful about my avatar? Yes.

I do miss being a me me though. Antonio BlueVein is responsible for creating rather sensational ones in rainbow coloured font which I must admit I’m particularly partial to

Just quietly, I reckon moving MrPremiership off HBF is exactly the move that will result in a Royals win this weekend.

I’m forgetful about my avatar? Yes.

I do miss being a me me though. Antonio BlueVein is responsible for creating rather sensational ones in rainbow coloured font which I must admit I’m particularly partial to
69640212-27E5-4332-AB30-AFB2D4C64C31.jpeg
I'm assuming Tarks is posting? I put him on ignore after he made up a very obvious fake excuse to get out of a beer with me this weekend.
That’s mean. I’ll have a beer with you mate, no questions asked.

I'm assuming Tarks is posting? I put him on ignore after he made up a very obvious fake excuse to get out of a beer with me this weekend.
Mate, the Tooth Fairy invites me to her wedding, I can’t just say no to that.

Something about me being her best client?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just quietly, I reckon moving MrPremiership off HBF is exactly the move that will result in a Royals win this weekend.

Last time I tried that we lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back