Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to concur with 'thrilla, this week was much more enjoyable than Round 1. Not sure if that's because you Wonders posted less or were just being less floggerinos, but either way keep it up guys :thumbsu:

But seriously ClarkeM , Bonz and co you were pretty good value. Thanks also Barrybran for sim posting and so timely too. Until next time :)

We will get those pests next time Wonders

tenor.gif

I keep telling everyone I am the worst defender in the game, but no-one believes me.
I mean if the best defense is good offense you did well at it this week.

Nice win Dragons. It was a tight contest in the first half before we pulled away in a dominant third term before adding to the lead a bit more in the last term to take home a fairly comfortable victory.

Matt_352 played a great game this week and was ably supported by Blaze Storm and Maylandsman while Strigoi, serial_thrilla, A Swallow, Bradesmaen and Ashman OG also made solid contributions on the day.

Great to pick up the win and get back on the winners' list for the round. Next up is an away game against the Warriors so we'll need to prepare ourselves for our upcoming game. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back