Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure Jordan Pickford had much to do with you being clapped 7-2 by a side who barely escaped relegation

Still blaming him.

Jordan Pickford also caused coronavirus.

giphy.gif

You know what, i just know it, lol, those with good DD background would thrive in this kind of essentially pen and paper games but about sports.

THis brings back memories of baldurs gates, ice wind dale, farscape torment and the more modern pillars of eternity to backtrack through the combat logs.....

You know what, i just know it, lol, those with good DD background would thrive in this kind of essentially pen and paper games but about sports.

THis brings back memories of baldurs gates, ice wind dale, farscape torment and the more modern pillars of eternity to backtrack through the combat logs.....

Hell of a match thread to bump!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PREDICTION:
Both teams are having a season to forget, but the Warriors seem more comfortable down the bottom: ESH by 16 pts.

AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
HAW SENIORS Vs CIW SENIORS
HAW               2    4        4    7        9    11       10   11   71     
CIW               8    2        16   3        25   4        31   10   196

Quick shout out to one of the all time great predictions. A lazy [does the maths] 141 points adrift.

Quick shout out to one of the all time great predictions. A lazy [does the maths] 141 points adrift.
I remember it well. No wonder the Hawks decided to cease to exist - this was probably the final nail in the coffin.

The OG Sunday match thread. Any particular reason why you're trawling through a thread from two years ago?
Just trying to to divine a bit of inspiration is all.

I remember it well. No wonder the Hawks decided to cease to exist - this was probably the final nail in the coffin.
Happy to hammer.

Martini glass emoji

I mean I'm happy to ignore the following rounds, and that it was planned well before this if it makes for a good narrative.

It'll be just like the Star Wars sequel trilogy.

dNxIbaY.png

I mean I'm happy to ignore the following rounds, and that it was planned well before this if it makes for a good narrative.

It'll be just like the Star Wars sequel trilogy.
Melt93

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back