Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 15: Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals @ Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's enough for you to give up?

In that case, team please ensure that your posts are minimum 100 words in length and preferably separated into multiple paragraphs.

Marlowe GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Kapow!!! BRAB ShaunDuggan HawkPatrol Cesoir Easty Ulahoopski Noobz0r boondy spookism The Filth Wizard MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky brahj NTRabbit CakeEater Dennis Confetti The acurate one nahnah
I like a lot of that team! I wish we could be better than enemies.

1604397203115.png

What a beautiful spread of posters. Even contributions all over the field. You love to see it.

Santoz speaking of which the any word from the leagues foremost expert on the human psyche / street fights?

Sorry, you don't rate much of a mention.

You aren't that ... big of a deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was asking if you’d heard from Coach. Nothing to do with me, but appreciate the mention.

The term rent-free comes to mind.

Do not play games campaigner, I will make it my mission to hunt you down and steal your empty mothballed wallet.

I am boarding a plane to Morocco as we speak. The game's afoot.

Hey TheCoach16 check out this blokes username, LOL. Next thing you know brahj will change his to MrChickMagnet.
In my day, you had to earn that kind of nickname. I guess these days, you can call yourself whatever you like.

Also, I’m pretty sure the only way brahj is satisfying any chicks, is if they’re cannibals.

Speaking of carparks, after TheCoach16's call on TT's poddy I thought both he and Blacky would have been chomping at the bit to get at each other in here, but it seems each are trying to steer well clear of each other with both keeping a low profile so far.
Blacky will come for me at some point. He wouldn’t be the first, if you know what I mean.
For those of you who have only joined the SFA in the last five or six seasons, you wouldn’t know it based on current evidence, but Blacky was once a real heavyweight around here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 15: Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals @ Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back