Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Post game while being cheered from the field haydo said, " Great win folks and thanks for the accolades. However I would like to acknowledge FBD's heroic efforts in a losing cause."
Are you in the bar already GUH?

How good are they! I saw them play like 4 years ago a little bar in Fitzroy and have absolutely loved them since. Haven't missed a Victorian gig they have done since!
Wow, I think we've just become best friends.

Only got into them last year or maybe end of 2018 - but yes, really enjoy them. Listen to them a lot! Would love to see them live.

Also been listening to an Adelaide band similar called STORK.
(How this only has 6 views, I have no idea...)

Ok morning mirror worship session complete.

Time to semi bother and win a game for once
View attachment 971766
Our run to finals starts today. I think leaving it till the last minute was a great idea. By the times finals roll around, we will have legitimately forgotten how to lose.

Wow, I think we've just become best friends.

Only got into them last year or maybe end of 2018 - but yes, really enjoy them. Listen to them a lot! Would love to see them live.

Also been listening to an Adelaide band similar called STORK.
(How this only has 6 views, I have no idea...)

They are fantastic live, really put everything into their performance!
Ill have a listen,
These guys are really good as well, lead singer is like a little Will from Smith Street band

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting a Dan McStay-esque performance from you today, mate ;)
We’ll trade him to Sydney and he can keep that other reject spud Lewis Taylor company. 😂

We’ll trade him to Sydney and he can keep that other reject spud Lewis Taylor company. 😂
He'd be our second best KPF. Straight swap for Sam Reid? Then you won't even need Daniher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back