Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

what, lose your first twenty games of the season ???
Joke's on you Ding because we've only lost 7 out of 8, so now you look silly, don't you?

:(

Roys, it's game day again. I don't know who came up with this crazy schedule for games every week, but I'm blaming Ant Bear !!

The other thing I know is the mechanical keyboard I have has a broken "A" key..... Just thought I'd share....

Could the following people randomly just turn up and annoy the Wonders across the course of today. Thanks, Kittos, Danke, Merci, etc.

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , RobR , Runk , JackNah_8 , Reardo , Roylion , A Bit High , BLUEALLTHRU , GCB85 , RU_ , windyhill , Mobbs , StickyMick , Allikat , PurpleGreenRed , Mooch , Supersuns , fitzroybowiedog (in his 250th match, get around the big fella !!) , Dingster , I bleed Blue (in his first match, get around the moderately sized fella) , royboy2 , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , Freakie , Mego Red
I haven't posted in this thread, im not about to start now......wait 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fitzroybowiedog had quite the game today, he said later today.

Post game while being cheered from the field haydo said, " Great win folks and thanks for the accolades. However I would like to acknowledge FBD's heroic efforts in a losing cause."

I can only assume women like successful qooty teams, because ever since I mentioned I play in the SFA for the West Coast Wonders in my Tinder profile, I've stopped getting matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back