Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Very confident Team Friendship Wonders will get the win today

giphy.gif

Also have the Gumbies being stripped of points yet ?

giphy.gif

You guys are all the yees to my haw <3

tenor.gif

Move the clippers there

Thinking the Grizzlies myself

Unfortunately I honestly believe the next relocated or expansion team will be based in La Vegas (NHL and now NFL have teams there)

I am a Boston Celtics diehard for life but it still pisses me off to this day what happened to the Sonics.

Not sure if I like the name of Seattle's new HNL team, although the logo looks wickedly good

images

Yeah they are rubbish but I bought a cap when I was in Seattle. Great city. Saw Arcade Fire there in 2010. Happy days.
Great city indeed, my favourite U.S City. Did a small exchange there back in high school days and have gone back since to visit friends and host family. Would love to get back.

Thinking the Grizzlies myself

Unfortunately I honestly believe the next relocated or expansion team will be based in La Vegas (NHL and now NFL have teams there)

I am a Boston Celtics diehard for life but it still pisses me off to this day what happened to the Sonics.

Not sure if I like the name of Seattle's new HNL team, although the logo looks wickedly good

images
Nah I love the Grizz leave them there, Clippers are fighting an uphill battle in LA against the Lakers. But yes Vegas will get a team unfortunately

I just wanted to say next time we meet I will be painting the mother in laws house.

Am pretty sure I plonked a couple into walls, plastered over and then painted them. The colour was whitewash.

I miss Fitzroy FC FYI and I am ashamed to admit my club and it's uber dickhead of a President (John Elliott) played a big part in their demise when he kicked them out of Princes Park.

As a passionate, lifelong Blues fan, I would honestly say I would swap our 95 premiership it meant Fitzroy was still in the comp.

I actually was at Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne against Richmond in 1996. It was the 2nd worst day of my life (after my grandmother's death and funeral)

It was nearly 15 years ago, but the images and scenes of anger, despair and grief from generation of Fitzroy fans I saw that day I will never forget.

Any Fitzroy fans in the Roys FFC, I am sincerely sorry as A Carlton fan for what happened to your footy club. I miss the old Roy Boys (loved your unique jumper and colours too)

I miss Fitzroy FC FYI and I am ashamed to admit my club and it's uber dickhead of a President (John Elliott) played a big part in their demise when he kicked them out of Princes Park.

As a passionate, lifelong Blues fan, I would honestly say I would swap our 95 premiership it meant Fitzroy was still in the comp.

I actually was at Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne against Richmond in 1996. It was the 2nd worst day of my life (after my grandmother's death and funeral)

It was nearly 15 years ago, but the images and scenes of anger, despair and grief from generation of Fitzroy fans I saw that day I will never forget.

Any Fitzroy fans in the Roys FFC, I am sincerely sorry as A Carlton fan for what happened to your footy club. I miss the old Roy Boys (loved your unique jumper and colours too)

Don't you touch my 95 flag Elmer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we we got rough deal which did nobble us a bit but there were a lot of other factors too.

Saddest thing about leaving Princes Park was that Princes Park was a bloody awesome venue! Absolutely loved watching the Roys there.

We had this view from sometimes Bay 19 and other times Bay 21 out front of the Hawthorn Stand :
Princes Park - Banner & Roygirls.jpg

giphy.gif

I'd have to have friends for that to happen. Father says I can't be friends with myself.

Yeah we we got rough deal which did nobble us a bit but there were a lot of other factors too.

Saddest thing about leaving Princes Park was that Princes Park was a bloody awesome venue! Absolutely loved watching the Roys there.

We had this view from sometimes Bay 19 and other times Bay 21 out front of the Hawthorn Stand :
View attachment 971846

I remember Princes Park. Loved it.

Great city indeed, my favourite U.S City. Did a small exchange there back in high school days and have gone back since to visit friends and host family. Would love to get back.
I liked the old Melbourne trams on the waterfront fish market precinct. Washington State is fantastic. We stayed on Whidbey Island for a week and loved that too.

also I noticed in the serial_thrilla's stats thread that ClarkeM posts exactly 111 times per match thread.
Is this deliberate or a weird coincidence or an illuminati conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back