Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

GremioPower and Rich the babe Evans as you're now in your third season, you're now allowed to sit with the big boys. We'll get you acquainted with the cigar lounge after training on Wednesday night.

Hi The Filth Wizard how has the offseason treated you?

Nunez my dear friend, it's been relaxed. We returned to training two days ago and are just about to have our B&F. It's a classic Royals off season.

Nunez my dear friend, it's been relaxed. We returned to training two days ago and are just about to have our B&F. It's a classic Royals off season.

So you're expecting to finish lash as you usually do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to get one of the minnows first up. A real non-challenging confidence booster. Starting the season with a warm up match, the qooty equivalent of foreplay to foreplay.
I see your infamous stacked 6 has been interrupted by the retirement of Kennedy Parker. This may confuse the sim, to the extent that the club may fail to play finals this season.

I see your infamous stacked 6 has been interrupted by the retirement of Kennedy Parker. This may confuse the sim, to the extent that the club may fail to play finals this season.

S30 proved we could win finals if we could only confuse the sim.

Good to get one of the minnows first up. A real non-challenging confidence booster. Starting the season with a warm up match, the qooty equivalent of foreplay to foreplay.

sounds like someone who needs their blue pills to play, left them at home.

why else would you fear the real thing and just fumble about with a little qooty in our pockets?

I wish people would relax and have a little perspective. You won't catch anything from us, that antibiotics won't cure.
We won't catch anything either - we're the Tim Paines of the SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back