Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

How's your B&F night going Royals? Has anyone got Fevola'd yet?

We don't have conventional B&F's so part 2 is tomorrow night.

On the Video Games board.

Feels good to be back in a match thread, a sense of what I call ‘many consecutive wins’ is coming

Mind you, there’s not I recognise around the Swamp. Might only be getting 4 disposals in the back pocket in this one as I get used to the surroundings. All good though, TFW, spook and co. will carry my old self

philreich a new challenger appears.
Let me explain this another way:

My post

Literally replying to the same f**king post as yours september 25 2018. This ridiculous stupid rubbish has been going on for so long, that philreich made this same joke (about the step ladder) last season two years after my post. So yeah, he'll probably be making jokes about his friend's dog dying in a couple of years.

On another note, I had the dog stuffed. Going to sell the thing on ebay.
Do you think it'll fetch much?

My post

Literally replying to the same f**king post as yours september 25 2018. This ridiculous stupid rubbish has been going on for so long, that philreich made this same joke (about the step ladder) last season two years after my post. So yeah, he'll probably be making jokes about his friend's dog dying in a couple of years.

The thing is you come across as a grumpy old man , Phil has a presence and delivers the same jokes so much better than you , you should go and have a Horlicks and slip into something nice , like a coma

My post

AnotherViciousDuiker-size_restricted.gif

Not convinced you Royals have what it takes again, I sense a hangover coming on. 😊
SFA teams go back to back about as often as the Redbacks win the Sheffield Shield, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Edit: I actually have more faith in the Wonders winning back to back spoons :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SFA teams go back to back about as often as the Redbacks win the Sheffield Shield, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Edit: I actually have more faith in the Wonders winning back to back spoons :).

The Redbacks will finish higher on the ladder than the Wonders.

The thing is you come across as a grumpy old man , Phil has a presence and delivers the same jokes so much better than you , you should go and have a Horlicks and slip into something nice , like a coma
You might want to look at my user name. Get you IQ checked while you're at you it's leaking.

You might want to look at my user name. Get you IQ checked while you're at you it's leaking.
Just leave the jokes to the professionals like Phil

Just leave the jokes to the professionals like Phil
Phil just copies jokes he sees on facebook, or hears around the school yard. And that's great, but every single time someone posts a joke you get the same shit from you morons... Hey Phil! This guy is stealing your schtick. Now f**k off back in your non premiership medallion box.

Phil just copies jokes he sees on facebook, or hears around the school yard. And that's great, but every single time someone posts a joke you get the same sh*t from you morons... Hey Phil! This guy is stealing your schtick. Now f**k off back in your non premiership medallion box.
Ok boomer

You may NOT use my carpark, however.

You literally painted over the only disabled parking space we have, and wrote your own name on there.

I did the same with the pram park.

You literally painted over the only disabled parking space we have, and wrote your own name on there.

I did the same with the pram park.
It’s ok I have the disabled park stencil and a can of paint, comes in handy when you want a decent parking spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back