Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 2: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

LC5NuoY.png

27DRA53059db217c79022.png 27SCS807d2317babda465.png

Round 2 - Match Preview

We head to LJP86's lair where we take a look at our next contest with the Dragons FFC taking on the Sin City Swamprats from the Underground. The Dragons had a disappointing loss in round 1 against the West Coast Wonders where they got out to more than a 4 goal lead early in the match to fall away and give up the lead to the Wonders going down by 12 points in what was a high scoring affair. The Swamprats on the other hand had a hard fought slog in the wet against the Royals in their round 1 contest and found themselves victors by 13 points but it was a great start to the season for the guys from Sin City taking away the chocolates away from the Underground.

The Dragons were last week led well by new recruit Bonz who slotted in at Full Forward and didn't hold back in his first game for the green & black kicking 6 goals while Blaze Storm was a helping hand up forward kicking 4 while through the midfield for the Dragons a lot of the heavy lifting was done by Matt_352 who finished with 30 touches from 11 marks while Strigoi (24 disposals and 2 goals) and A Swallow (23 disposals and 2 goals) were the Dragons best in the loss to the Wonders.

The Swamprats had a new recruit up forward who booted 3 majors in which he is an old Dragon himself Hatchy1992 who enjoyed a stellar debut for the Swamprats. While there weren't too many high disposal getters throughout the day for both sides, the Swamprats were best served by SarahSmiles (18 disposals) and GremioPower (15 disposals and a goal)

LAST TIME THEY MET
Sin City Swamprats:
10.11.(71)
Dragons FFC: 9.10. (64)

GOALS
Swamprats:
SarahSmiles -3, Sparkle -2, Firestarter, projectv, Ant Bear, ant555, Wojcinski
Dragons FFC: MC Bad Genius -2, Ashman OG -2, Matt_352, T2B_ , Pie 4 Life, Stoods, serial_thrilla

DISPOSALS
Swamprats:
GotTheGoodes - 35, Ant Bear - 26, ant555 - 24, MannumPower - 21, Nunez - 20
Dragons FFC: Matt_352 - 24, Strigoi - 22, Pie 4 Life - 20, Ljp86 - 20, serial_thrilla - 19

PREDICTION
Think the Swamprats will take the cake in this one. Look out for Hatchy1992 to have a field day against his old side at FF and predicting he kicks a minimum of 6 goals against his former side

CAPTAINS PLEASE HAVE TEAM SHEETS DUE 11:59 PM AEDT Thursday

Another away game? I do well playing away from home.

Road trip again! 💪

We blew the cobwebs off the bus last week against the Royals, now it's time to really kick into #SwampratStyle against the Dragons 🙌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another away game? I do well playing away from home.

That gives us time to sort out the wiring issues at the Underground and get our beer fridges back up and running again.

I wonder if the Royals will notice the missing port keg.

Mate I don't have a match thread and I'm just talking to any campaigner that will listen.

You too huh? If haydo would get some sex ... maybe the match threads would be UP by now ...

(Crushy ticks off 3 on his bingo card).

You too huh? If haydo would get some sex ... maybe the match threads would be UP by now ...

(Crushy ticks off 3 on his bingo card).

I offered him sex and he changed clubs

Another esky full of road trip beers

We should all chip in and hire a trailer.

RxqmEhRW2qtoUSS8o9dJNU7KCtu4MHKI005ha-RhWr5z2Mg4piGUWAlY-CWq31arp1oHIdVm--fdV9DyG85txEPwi5kKrYJU4kfJArAwAFwYwp5Mat5fAmk1i2tRqzj6LxXkiLA4RHMsQDuviA

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 2: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back