Official Match Thread Season 31 SFA Grand Final: Mt Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at SFA Park/Dun Lop Stadium

Who will be the real winner of the Season 31 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Cop this pineapple policeman.

giphy.gif
That couldn’t be me, I’m a perfectly chiseled specimen, and there is no way I’d have shitty tatts like that.

A nice sycamore fig with a scantily-clad Amazonian woman worked into the design, now THAT would be something,

That couldn’t be me, I’m a perfectly chiseled specimen, and there is no way I’d have shitty tatts like that.

A nice sycamore fig with a scantily-clad Amazonian woman worked into the design, now THAT would be something,
I wanted to keep my spot in the team so i used a stunt double.

can you guys get this sh*t out of the way so we can start the really good sh*t
sfa all stars
Hey TJASTA your post is full of shit, please clean your shit up.

Dear Demons,
I respectfully urge you to prepare for a devil of a skirmish. My comrades and I are gentlemen, however each of us will fight tooth and nail in the pursuit of victory. We will be ruthless, uncompromising, even nasty.

But note, we do this not because we hate the opposition in front of us. But because we love the teammates beside us.

Dear Demons,
I respectfully urge you to prepare for a devil of a skirmish. My comrades and I are gentlemen, however each of us will fight tooth and nail in the pursuit of victory. We will be ruthless, uncompromising, even nasty.

But note, we do this not because we hate the opposition in front of us. But because we love the teammates beside us.

How Sweet Carmina Drummer GIF - HowSweet CarminaDrummer TheExpanse GIFs

Dear Demons,

The Demon Realm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 SFA Grand Final: Mt Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at SFA Park/Dun Lop Stadium

Back