Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway speaking of Australian Soap Operas, how good was that Neighbours storyline where Susan Kennedy got "retrograde amnesia" and thought she was a 16 year old after slipping on some spilt milk?

That's the good shit right there, forget that Shield/Sopranos nonsense.

I'll see myself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway speaking of Australian Soap Operas, how good was that Neighbours storyline where Susan Kennedy got "retrograde amnesia" and thought she was a 16 year old after slipping on some spilt milk?

That's the good sh*t right there, forget that Shield/Sopranos nonsense.

I'll see myself out.
true

That's the good sh*t right there, forget that Shield/Sopranos nonsense.

I'll see myself out.

The best storyline ever is when the Ultimate Warrior was tormenting Hollywood Hogan and one night the lights went out in Hogan's dressing room and when they came back WARRIOR WAS IN HIS MIRROR and only Hogan could see him and not The Disciple oh wait also we could see him.

The Disciple was a dumb f***ing idiot.

It’s quite tough, we have three of the best rookies in the league at the moment. But as they say, if at first you don’t succeed, try try again.
I never liked that saying. If you fail, you failed. **** it, on to the next.

The Disciple was a dumb f***ing idiot.
I know right?!?! Nothing like Ed Leslie's other imaginative gimmicks, like Dizzy Golden, Big Brother Booty, The Man With No Face, The Clipmaster, Baron Beefcake, The Mariner, The Zodiac...

Credit where it's due, he had more pseudonym than the entire Wu Tang Clan combined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back