Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

With the amount of times you've entered a certain TV theme into my head means we've been enemies for a long time before this.

But you've reminded me, I need to add Bruce Springsteen into raskolnikov's Your "I Don't Get It" Band thread.
Is SClub 7 also on your I dont get it band list,?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the amount of times you've entered a certain TV theme into my head means we've been enemies for a long time before this.

But you've reminded me, I need to add Bruce Springsteen into raskolnikov's Your "I Don't Get It" Band thread.

I like some of Bruce's stuff. I loved Born in the USA, especially Glory Days, when it was first released (yes I am that old) but I kind of outgrew it.

I like some of Bruce's stuff. I loved Born in the USA, especially Glory Days, when it was first released (yes I am that old) but I kind of outgrew it.
I've tried listening to albums from different eras, I've had friends make me playlists to sample different albums, but I just can't connect with any of it. The one song of his that I do love is a B-side (I think) called Gave It A Name. It was used to soundtrack a scene in Show Me A Hero (by the guy that made The Wire) and fit perfectly. But apart from that, I'm out.

I realised I was getting older the other day and in need of some comfort music when I skipped past a Billy Joel track on a shuffle and then reconsidered.

You clearly have zero soul.

I realised I was getting older the other day and in need of some comfort music when I skipped past a Billy Joel track on a shuffle and then reconsidered.
oh shit thats rough. Hope you feel better soon, the SFA community is here for u <3 :3

I'd much rather listen to Billy Joel than "The Boss". But I'd rather scratch our my eardrums with a sharpened HB pencil than listen to Bruce, so that might not be saying all that much about Billy Joel.
You clearly have zero soul.
My soul would rip your soul's a new r-soul.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back