Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Without googling, do you know what is the highest selling album in Australia of all time?

It's worse than Billy Joel, Bon Jovi and even worse than Bruce Springsteen.
How can you possibly say Bat out of Hell is bad?

Yucky. That was also an era where Celine Dion sold a lot of records so the logical explanation is that people in Australia are f’ed.
That, right there, is the absolute truth.

I will defend Man I Feel Like A Woman though. My band did some live karaoke shows a couple of years back and that was on the list. It was very very fun to play and the crowd went nuts for it.

How can you possibly say Bat out of Hell is bad?

Look, I'm kind of with you because Jim Steinman was great.

Bat Out Of Hell 2 was also pretty good.

Bat Out Of Hell 3 was so bad it had a cover version of a Celine Dion song.

God - that was a rough time. A dark, rough time.
Id like to think, we, as a country, have matured,
we let these injustices happen, yes, but society is better for having apologized & moved on...

It's a turd. We've moved on from that though. We're onto the undeniable masterpiece that is Man I Feel Like A Woman.
Going by the number of pages in this thread today, I'd be guessing there are a lot of things that "we've" moved on from.

Yucky. That was also an era where Celine Dion sold a lot of records so the logical explanation is that people in Australia are f’ed.

Growing up I always got Celeine and Shania confused. Also Sheryl Crow. All one person in my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Growing up I always got Celeine and Shania confused. Also Sheryl Crow. All one person in my head.

Sheryl Crow pretty interchangeable with your Sophie B Hawkins and Meredith Brooks types.

Shania was country.

Celine wrote songs for old ladies to use as their auditions for Idol.

What I'm saying is maybe all women are the same to you. Tell me a little bit about how you feel about your mother.

Sheryl Crow pretty interchangeable with your Sophie B Hawkins and Meredith Brooks types.

Shania was country.

What I'm saying is maybe all women are the same to you. Tell me a little bit about how you feel about your mother.
Well... I never knew Sheryl and Shania were two separate terrible people....

Look, I'm kind of with you because Jim Steinman was great.

Bat Out Of Hell 2 was also pretty good.

Bat Out Of Hell 3 was so bad it had a cover version of a Celine Dion song.
I only like the original. Thought Bat out of Hell 2 was very average and I can't stand I Would Do Anything For Love.

I didn't even know Bat out of Hell 3 existed. I'm going to pretend I still don't.

I only like the original. Thought Bat out of Hell 2 was very average and I can't stand I Would Do Anything For Love.

I didn't even know Bat out of Hell 3 existed. I'm going to pretend I still don't.
This

Shania was country.

For several years I was raised by my Aunt because I couldn't tell them apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back